Donald Lee: WTH?

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
#1- his early fumble is what cost jermichael finley getting hurt.
#2- how did donald lee hurt his shoulder? he scored a TD, celebrated in the front row with a couple of packer fans. and he never returned to the game after that. i saw 2 photos of him with those packer fans.

i asked bob mcginn and greg a bedard tonight, and neither of them know but they agree it's very weird.

chucknorris101

Cheesehead
Reaction score
also wth is he doing in the game there, if hes no int thats jmike catching, not fumbling, and not getting hurt.

The Drew

The Drew Cave
Reaction score
I think he origianlly hurt it on the same play that Finley hurt his hammy...u know when D Lee fumbled the ball... when D Lee made the tackle he led with his shoulder... watching the game live I saw him in the background holding his shoulder when they were showing Finley... He obviously shook it off and went back in since Finley was done... when he scored that TD he probably had the adrenaline pumpin didnt feel it... im sure once he got back to the bench it flared up... just my opinion...

OP
OP
FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think you are right. So Donald was tough there for awhile.
I just wish Havner would have been kept like many of you wanted. Lee has shown a propensity for bad hands the past few years. Havner was improving each week at his new position and he made a lot of big plays last year.

He scored 2 vs Minny in game 2 when Finley was out. Now we don't have Finley or Havner and we get the **** Vikings next week, then at Jets, and then Dallas. 3 Brutal games in a row without Finley. All because Don Lee fumbled.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
We'll miss Finley's hands. Dude never seems to drop a pass if it's a good throw.

Members online

Latest posts