Does TT stand for "Thumb up ****"

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Has PACK66 come back as refpacker?

Jesus man, grow up and quit the name calling. After all..."what you say is what you are."

Do you have any concept of economics and long-term financial planning, ref? Nope? Well, it shows. This is not fantasy football.....

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wasn't upset last year when we didn't go after the big name free agents. I thought the cupboard was pretty bare and I didn't want to see us spending big money on older players that weren't going to be here when we're on the verge of being something. This year we have lots of room, but again, why pay huge amounts of money for players that aren't going to get you over the top? I just think we're a year away from truly being competitive. We still have too many holes to fill. I would expect that if we improve this year, that would mean that we have found a couple more starters and have a little extra depth, and next year, you fill those remaining holes with free agents.

As for Green, he was a really nice running back, clearly the best we had. But I"m not going to pay this guy that kind of money for that length of time, no matter what. I give TT credit for not panicking. Look what panic did for Mike Sherman with Hunt and Kabeer and Johnson. Yikes! Stay the course, draft well and fill in when you're ready to compete and want to get to the next level.

Members online

Latest posts