Does the Pack need a Tight End?

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
Something more obvious like "Switch Bubba to WR" would have been more helpful, not to mention time saving. :(

haha sorry man, i figured it would be obvious it was said ... casually not realisticly ... oh well

Reaction score
TO be fair, I have been sleep deprived lately.

Funny thing is that Bubba at WR may not be as bad as people think, well yeah it would be awful but there might a few moments he makes us go "damn" for the right reasons.

I heard Colston was a TE before switching to WR too.....

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
That post was a lame attempt at one thing, and it failed.

Bubba is SLOW for being a TE. That alone nullifies him being a WR. DEET DA DEE!

Tiger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That post was a lame attempt at one thing, and it failed.

Bubba is SLOW for being a TE. That alone nullifies him being a WR. DEET DA DEE!

He can't get open or catch footballs either.

Reaction score
Yeah but in all seriousness, I've wondered why someone such as Dwayne Jarret couldn't be a TE if he got drafted by the Packers.

I mean sure he could be advantageous at WR, but surely the same thing applies with TE seeing as he has size, speed, and the hands.

People will say that he is too weak, and I agree. But at 6'5" I'd think he'd be able to get stronger. Not only that, but put him in during 2 TE packages, where running play isn't probable and then see what he does. He would surely be able to get some seperation, and wind up making the catch. At the least, he draws attention away from Bubba (especially in the red zone) and Bubba can get open for 6-8 maybe 10 (and that is pushing it) yard gains with quick underneath throws.

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i think bubba will be working at mcdonalds next year

Mc Donalds? I think not. Bubba He has a ton of money!

Perhaps when Brett retires so will Bubba. Together they could invest in a fleet of Shrimp Boats.

"The Bubba-Brett Shrimp Company."

Bubba- "Anyway, like I was sayin', shrimp is the fruit of the sea. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. Dey's uh, shrimp-kabobs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich. That- that's about it. "

I like it, I like it alot.

R.P.