Do not be satisfied

Crazy Packers Fan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know everyone's excited that we turned an 8-6 season into this, but let's not get satisfied yet. The only way to be satisfied with this season is with a Super Bowl victory. We need to finish the job, not just be happy to be there.

YouFrgotPoland

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree with the thread starter. We CAN NOT settle. At no point in the game can any of our players settle for not getting the extra yard, or giving up an extra yard. At no point can we just settle for field goals and not touchdowns. At no point can we get complacent and say, well its amazing we even got this far with all our injuries, blah blah blah. We can not be satisfied with any of it. The fact is, despite everything we've been through, we're here. Who knows when we could ever be back. Players like Driver and Woodson may never be back. We cannot settle in this game. We need to win.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Satisfied? I don't know about you guys, but I'll only be satisfied with a SB win.

Now, if we lose, does it means this season is a failure? ABSOLUTELY NOT. This has been one heck of a season, the most sucesfull season of this century. IMHO we have the brightest future in the league, the most talented team, and now I know that we have a coach that can win us a SB, even if during the regular season he has some really questionable games, because the postseason seems to bring the best of McCarthy.

But I won't be satisfied with just bragging rights over the bears and a 2nd place.

brett2520

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think PackerRS put it best, this team is not a failure if we lose. but i hope this team wins because they deserve it. Its not up to us if we are satisfied, its the team - Driver and Woodson are not; i know that! GO PACK GO!

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
No it doesn't. We swept the queens and won the frikking Halas trophy at their own house.

Just point to that and they'll shut up.

I like that, and the Lions weren't last in the division either. NFC North Division went all screwy this season, the NFC North Division winner was not the NFC Champion.

I'm not satisfied that the Packers are just in the Super Bowl, I want the team to crave to wear the rings the Champions wear. I want them to bring the Lombardi home, in the rightful hands of the Packers.

Members online

Latest posts