Division round vs Niners 7:15 Saturday LFT

KiDcUdI

Cheesehead
Reaction score
While I tend to agree with that, some will try to give most of the credit to Rodgers. Whether there is some truth to that or not, I guess we will find out after Rodgers is gone. I think barring an unforeseen event, MLF is going to be coaching the Packers longer than Rodgers is playing for them.

I also think that somewhere along the way, Gute should be given a lot of credit for the success with MLF, after all, he hired him.

Until we see a different QB under center for the Packers for an entire year there is no reason to believe Rodgers hasn’t carried the Packers.

We already got a glimpse at what happens with Love in there. He’s an awful QB for sure but LaFleur didn’t do him any favors either. They had a terrible game plan for him in that Chiefs game really abandoning the run and panicking despite the game being still in reach.

I do think LaFleur is a good coach and runs a solid offense but Rodgers is absolutely carrying this team right now much like he has since taking over.

JK64

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If Bosa is out and Fred is not 100%, that is massive
All concussion protocol goes out the window in SF this week. Bosa won't be the first NFL player to play with a concussion.

JK64

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If I was a betting man I think our STs end our season. I hope Im wrong but the way this season has been on STs in the playoffs thats the type of thing that ends your season.
I think we should put Moore back to return punts.

Reaction score
It's not like we *can't* stop the run.

Look at what the Pack did to the Vikes last time. Kept Cook to what, 24 yards?
And we were reminiscing about that game against Barry Sanders years ago where he was held to a negative yards in the first half. The guy repeatedly had 100+ rushing games so that was an incredible feat.

If we can shut down a dangerous Barry Sanders with a mediocre Run Defense? It’s proof that with determination and a solid counter attack, this D can imitate that performance.

Reaction score
If Barry does that he should be fired immediately.
Based on MLF and his very firm response to a reporter about the Lions game poor D performance, I fully expect this Defense to be playing high octane. There’s zero chance Barry lines up 3 in this game, unless there are 5 more immediately behind them.
I think some of us are caught in the nightmare called Dom Capers

Last edited:

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
Based on MLF and his very firm response to a reporter about the Lions game poor D performance, I fully expect this Defense to be playing high octane. There’s zero chance Barry lines up 3 in this game, unless there are 5 more immediately behind them.
I think some of us are caught in the nightmare called Dom Capers
I hope the defense shows up to where Rodgers doesnt need to pitch a perfect outing to win.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
I hope the defense shows up to where Rodgers doesnt need to pitch a perfect outing to win.
This has quite literally been the ultimate achilles heel for much of Rodgers' tenure with the Packers. Hopefully this team is different.

Reaction score
the Rams are beating up on the Cards OL. Our best chance for Tampa getting knocked out is LA winning. I’d rather take my chances with LA if we advance next week.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
the Rams are beating up on the Cards OL. Our best chance for Tampa getting knocked out is LA winning. I’d rather take my chances with LA if we advance next week.
Was one of the reasons I was happy that the Niners won yesterday. I like the Rams chance of beating the Bucs and I like our chances of beating the Rams at Lambeau. The OBJ signing is looking good for the Rams.

Reaction score
Was one of the reasons I was happy that the Niners won yesterday. I like the Rams chance of beating the Bucs and I like our chances of beating the Rams at Lambeau. The OBJ signing is looking good for the Rams.
Yes. Also Von Miller has made a few nice plays.
All that said I really think we see us with more improved OL play. We went from one of the premier OL in 2020 to a very average group (which is completely acceptable due to injuries). The trenches become so important in January.

The additions for the Rams are starting to pay dividends. I just pray that our reinforcements are the neutralizer. I like our pass rushers as a group and it will be interesting to see how long it takes to get production from Z or Whitney.

Reaction score
Aaron Donald is a bush league punk. I’m 2 games I’ve seen him take repeated swings at people, take others helmets off and grab throats.

Check his juice levels too
He’s a hot head. I’ve noticed he’s often the common denominator in these skirmishes. I know he’s ultra competitive, but he doesn’t know when to stop. Kinda childish

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
Aaron Donald is a bush league punk. I’m 2 games I’ve seen him take repeated swings at people, take others helmets off and grab throats.

Check his juice levels too
The league really needs to step in and make an example of him.

ctfxcwatcher

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We'll this is gonna sound insane but does anyone else feel like if MLF somehow finds a way to lose this game on Saturday that his seat should start getting warm? He has to atleast make the SB this year. Shanny & McVay have already been there.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
We'll this is gonna sound insane but does anyone else feel like if MLF somehow finds a way to lose this game on Saturday that his seat should start getting warm? He has to atleast make the SB this year. Shanny & McVay have already been there.
No chance a coach of the year candidate feels any heat after the game...unless he tears his clothes off and streaks across the field.

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What? You can't be serious...MLF should be coach of the year unless they give It to Vrabel by mistake. Not a chance that anyone besides you is thinking this.

Reaction score
What? You can't be serious...MLF should be coach of the year unless they give It to Vrabel by mistake. Not a chance that anyone besides you is thinking this.
Yeah any team can lose if they don’t play with maximum effort, but MLF isn’t going anywhere. While there are cases where either team had the ball “bounce” the wrong way multiple times. I don’t see that here. This is a home game and we’ve got to capitalize on our turf. SF is a good team, but let’s be honest they really are not the best representative in the NFC. We owe to the Bucs to have a rematch.
May the best team win

ctfxcwatcher

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh, I'm not expecting him to get fired or anything but by warm I mean the fanbase may start to side eye him if he finds a way to get out coached on Saturday.

Thirteen Below

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I feel that this years packers are different from the past teams in mindset. Mindset of dominance will win.
After watching the BUF/NE game you could tell players did not want to be in cold.
The cold plays a factor, we need to come out and fly around on defense, hit them so hard that it forces the cold into their souls!

Right into their very souls?

Wouldn't we need to summon demons in order to do that? I'm really not sure I'm willing to go quite that far.

Members online

Latest posts