Division round vs Niners 7:15 Saturday LFT

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Meatloaf died today. He was 74. Another part of the soundtrack of my life passes on.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I perfectly understand the nervousness about this game from a lot of us. I just hope the most confident among Us are the team.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
I perfectly understand the nervousness about this game from a lot of us. I just hope the most confident among Us are the team.

We are brimming with confidence!!! Go Pack Go!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Mercilus and Z Smith have been activated. Yiadom and Heflin were released.

Yup few other posts discussed it. To think this week Cobb, Turner, Myers appear for sure...Mercilus and Z as well as we don't waste an elevation if doubtful....plus Jaire and Bakh possibly....

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
As nervous as I've been about the prospect of playing the 49ers, I really really think the Packers have been stewing on that NFCCG loss and have been obsessed with getting themselves back into THIS position on THIS stage.

I think those guys are motivated beyond belief to see that football get kicked into the Lambeau lights tomorrow night.

There is no doubt in my mind that LaFleur and his staff have worked tirelessly around the clock preparing for every single scenario that could possibly play out.

The crowd at Lambeau is going to be electric.

My honest expectation is to see a quick three and out to start the game defensively. The crowd will be jacked. Then Rodgers and company get the football and methodically move it down the field and punch it in for 7. I think Rodgers is going to be as dialed in maybe as we've ever seen him.

Not necessarily going to go so far as to say it will be a wipe out, but I just don't see this team getting denied in try #1 this year, especially with the additional energy from getting STUDS like Z, Merc, Bakh, Turner, Cobb, etc. back in the fold.

Packers 38
49ers 24

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
I figured Yiadom would get released soon he was just a trash fire at CB. Hes ranked right there with the bums we had starting against Atlanta in that NFCCG few years back.

For my prediction I am going to maintain the Nail biting status quo. 31-28 PACKERS!

MLH

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Who ever is going to the game tomorrow can u please send me your ticket stubs I just need 3 for my collection

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
conservative football is out the window, Hope the Packers MLF treats this like no lead is safe, every time we have the ball (Score) and score as many pts as possible and I mean TD’s, sorry Mason FG’s will not cut it, we have 3 games to win it’s got to be this year, you can do it Pack no more Brady SB rings…..

mongoosev

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Meatloaf died today. He was 74. Another part of the soundtrack of my life passes on.
Add Louie Anderson too.
conservative football is out the window, Hope the Packers MLF treats this like no lead is safe, every time we have the ball (Score) and score as many pts as possible and I mean TD’s, sorry Mason FG’s will not cut it, we have 3 games to win it’s got to be this year, you can do it Pack no more Brady SB rings…..
Hey, I got money on Crosby and had him 2 fgs up to win the game. Just playing. But you're right gotta be aggressive.

eldapeeze

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As nervous as I've been about the prospect of playing the 49ers, I really really think the Packers have been stewing on that NFCCG loss and have been obsessed with getting themselves back into THIS position on THIS stage.

I think those guys are motivated beyond belief to see that football get kicked into the Lambeau lights tomorrow night.

There is no doubt in my mind that LaFleur and his staff have worked tirelessly around the clock preparing for every single scenario that could possibly play out.

The crowd at Lambeau is going to be electric.

My honest expectation is to see a quick three and out to start the game defensively. The crowd will be jacked. Then Rodgers and company get the football and methodically move it down the field and punch it in for 7. I think Rodgers is going to be as dialed in maybe as we've ever seen him.

Not necessarily going to go so far as to say it will be a wipe out, but I just don't see this team getting denied in try #1 this year, especially with the additional energy from getting STUDS like Z, Merc, Bakh, Turner, Cobb, etc. back in the fold.

Packers 38
49ers 24

49ers barely ever lose by double digits. I'll go Packers 31, 49ers 24.

And Nick Bosa just got activated.

Reaction score
Like music to my ears. I’m serious, we need to get the group of returning players to come out of the Tunnel and do a lap around the field gesturing for the crowd to stand up!

I’d have our Technical Crew play Saturday Night Fever while they take lap getting the crowd involved

Save Bak I don’t want him blowing a knee getting all rowdy 2 minutes before kickoff! Maybe have him crush a beer can on the jumbo to finish the V lap :tup:

LETS DO THIS!!!!!

Last edited:

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes getting these players back is nice, but really for this game, I wouldn't plan on much of Z, he's a pass rusher and run liability, we don't need that this game. Mercilus is a little more balanced

JK64

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And Nick Bosa just got activated.
He will be playing with concussion symptoms, no doubt, concussion protocol went right out the window this week. Won't be the first NFL player to play with a concussion.

Team Ronny

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He will just pop some steroids to get him by! Seriously though. guy needs to think about life after football..one more blow like that..could be life altering.

Reaction score
Yes getting these players back is nice, but really for this game, I wouldn't plan on much of Z, he's a pass rusher and run liability, we don't need that this game. Mercilus is a little more balanced
It will be interesting to see how they integrate those 2. Just getting 30-40 combined snaps between the 2 could really help keep Preston and Rashan fresh

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
This game can be won by the D, stop the run and deep balls, Jimmy G gets rattled by pressure, would be great to have the surprise studs, the special teams, no more down to the wire nail biters MLF! Foot on the gas, stay in high gear, already sold tickets to my super bowl Packer party

Thirteen Below

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That's what I'm hoping for, too. Early lead. Get out 10-0 or 14-3 and make Jimmy use that arm and that thumb. The ball's going to be hard to grip in that cold anyway, and that thumb isn't going to do him any favors. If we allow them to control the game with their running game, we're at a disadvantage.

And I think your comment on Rodgers is the key to the game. If he is dialed in, we win - probably pretty comfortably. If he comes out alll wound up like a bomb getting ready to go off (which I think he has often done in the postseason), I think we struggle.

I really feel like Vegas has this one zeroed in, though. They're saying a 6-point advantage with an over/under of 47.5, and I really do feel that we're about a touchdown better - 7, maybe 10 points. I think 27-20 Packers is a very good guess.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
He will just pop some steroids to get him by! Seriously though. guy needs to think about life after football..one more blow like that..could be life altering.
More worrisome still is that I believe I read somewhere that he had a concussion earlier in the season. Hey, I get it ... the 9'ers have a lot of money invested in this guy and want their R.O.I., and he WANTS to play - he's a professional and a competitor. If I was a 20-something kid with millions of future dollars (and theoretically, an immense love of the game), I'd play too ... unless I had someone in a position of authority who gave a rat's a** about me, aside from THEIR own multi-million dollar contracts.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
It will be interesting to see how they integrate those 2. Just getting 30-40 combined snaps between the 2 could really help keep Preston and Rashan fresh
...and that's my concern ... really ... same with Cobb, same with Alexander (if we actually see the guy again this season) ... these guys aren't in game shape and I wonder about #55's attitude, seriously ... he started the season making veiled gurgling noises on at least one occasion about his contract and I'm wondering if he even WANTS to play for anything aside from the new contract he'll get after the Pack have to release him next season, along with a host of others.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts