Division round vs Niners 7:15 Saturday LFT

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not sure we see Alexander this game. We don't need to test his shoulder in the cold against a run heavy team and we don't need a run liability out there either. Definitely play Meyrs, Cobb and Mercilus. I'm not convinced BakhT is going to be available, if he is, yes. I think Z and Alexander likely sit this week and see them next week.

But who knows, it's the playoffs, play who you need to to get to the next game.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
I'm not sure we see Alexander this game. We don't need to test his shoulder in the cold against a run heavy team and we don't need a run liability out there either. Definitely play Meyrs, Cobb and Mercilus. I'm not convinced BakhT is going to be available, if he is, yes. I think Z and Alexander likely sit this week and see them next week.

I think they all will be available.

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes getting these players back is nice, but really for this game, I wouldn't plan on much of Z, he's a pass rusher and run liability, we don't need that this game. Mercilus is a little more balanced
I think they could play Z on the inside. He would not be a run liability there. And he can still rush the passer from the inside.

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He will be playing with concussion symptoms, no doubt, concussion protocol went right out the window this week. Won't be the first NFL player to play with a concussion.
Maybe wishful thinking but at the least SF would be in serious trouble if they let a guy play that still had concussion symptoms imho. Some do recover more quickly.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Who ever is going to the game tomorrow can u please send me your ticket stubs I just need 3 for my collection
You don't get ticket stubs anymore, all electronic at the gate. Unless you are the main ticket holder and after the game fill out some form requesting a Commemorative ticket stub.

Even ticket stubs have apparently become big business for the NFL and collectors. :rolleyes:

Thirteen Below

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You don't get ticket stubs anymore, all electronic at the gate. Unless you are the main ticket holder and after the game fill out some form requesting a Commemorative ticket stub.

Even ticket stubs have apparently become big business for the NFL and collectors. :rolleyes:

Oh, for pete's sake.... I swear to god, every time you wake up, someone's found a new way to take some of the fun out of life while you were asleep.

Voyageur

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Taysom Hill was undrafted. The reason that the league/player union won't agree to such an arrangement is for the Taysom Hill example... GB was hoping to slide him onto the PS where he would've only made $7,200/game ($122,400/yr). Instead he was on NO's 53 where he made $38,400/game ($615k/yr). Any agreement would come with a hefty price tag to boost the overall earnings by the lower-end players.
Good statement! Here's a link to an article that spells out where it's at today.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We cut DL Heflin now a few days after cutting Keke. We are going into the game with 4 DL. What the hell? Against a very good running offense.

Not sure I understand the plan here.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
We cut DL Heflin now a few days after cutting Keke. We are going into the game with 4 DL. What the hell? Against a very good running offense.

Not sure I understand the plan here.
They have 2 on the PS that they can bring up today if they want to. Anderson and McIntosh. However, I think with both Merc and Z-Dog back, they won't need to. Barry will mix up the fronts with Clark, Lowery, Lancaster and Slaton, with the 4 starting OLB's mixing in at various times.

Reaction score
...and that's my concern ... really ... same with Cobb, same with Alexander (if we actually see the guy again this season) ... these guys aren't in game shape and I wonder about #55's attitude, seriously ... he started the season making veiled gurgling noises on at least one occasion about his contract and I'm wondering if he even WANTS to play for anything aside from the new contract he'll get after the Pack have to release him next season, along with a host of others.
His best shot at landing a large contract next season is his performance this postseason. Missing time or not playing would likely cost him millions of dollars. Just the speculation of his injury could cost him a year or two on a contract, which we know has huge $ potential.

I really don’t believe he’s playing or not playing with a grudge against the Packers. I think that’s merely speculation and highly unlikely. Z has everything to gain by showing up and performing.

This team is an Overdog with or without. 1 persona presence won’t change that odds status by more than a point or so etc..

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
Good thing we got the late game tonight. I will be at work from 2:30 -10:30PM EST so I will catch the final QTR hopefully.

If we win I know I wont have work next Sunday.

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good thing we got the late game tonight. I will be at work from 2:30 -10:30PM EST so I will catch the final QTR hopefully.

If we win I know I wont have work next Sunday.
Pretty sure you're coming down with a slight cough, and maybe a low grade fever. I think you need to call-off for the day and rest. ;)

Arod2gjdd

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Football players play football. If he's ready to go, he's ready to go. It's go time.

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
Pretty sure you're coming down with a slight cough, and maybe a low grade fever. I think you need to call-off for the day and rest. ;)
I wished lol. Maybe at lunch I'll eat some sushi from a local sushi joint and say I ate bad fish or something lol

JK64

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Maybe wishful thinking but at the least SF would be in serious trouble if they let a guy play that still had concussion symptoms imho. Some do recover more quickly.
Definitely wishful thinking. Bosa was pissing on the bleachers at a Green Bay highschool for the world to see, yesterday.

realitybytez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think the police should at least arrest and detain him for the next 6 hrs, to conduct a thorough investigation. :coffee:
i bet that if this happened in texas in the hours leading up to last week's game the dallas police would have done something like that. he broke the law, they could legally hold him until monday when a judge was available.

Members online

Latest posts