Division round San Francisco Shout Box.

Status
Not open for further replies.

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
This was a classic choke job, there was no home field advantage to be had here tonight, just another 1 and done AGAIN

CheesePacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm done. Same result every year with this team. Would not be surprised if Rodgers leave. Entire special teams needs to be fired including all special team coaches.

ctfxcwatcher

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I knew it. I just knew it. This is why a lot of us were worried. We know this team deep down inside, we know. Uhhh I'm done

Big L

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I will still always root for the Packers, but how some of you can defend this franchise and all their blunders in the playoffs is beyond me. This overall performance was inexcusable and AR was not good

To have special teams like this as well is horrendous.

JK64

Cheesehead
Reaction score
AND...most of all F**K Drayton and his pathetic game losing ST.

AKCheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We saw the same Rodgers we saw week one with a much better Packer D

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A Rodgers led offense scored 10 points…. Could and should the game have been won anyway.? if it were’t for special teams it most likely would have been a win, but yes Rodgers has to share blame for this loss. You will never convince me that a few other receivers not named adams weren’t open a few times in this game.

RicFlairoftheNFL

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Draytone GONE...Wirtles GONE...Bojorquez GONE...Rodgers GONE...it's what we demand...it's what we are owed an apology for if it doesn't happen by lunchtime tomorrow!

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don’t understand the Rodgers hate? He’s not a magician, our oline sucked when they knew we had to pass.

And our special teams lost the game. Sam Fran had half a field all game long while GB had to cross the full field. Not to mention the blocks and TD. That’s 10 pts on our special teams:

But get used to losing, I suspect it all gets blown up now.

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Who would have thought we would have only had one good drive?

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A Rodgers led offense scored 10 points…. Could and should the game have been won anyway.? if it were’t for special teams it most likely would have been a win, but yes Rodgers has to share blame for this loss. You will never convince me that a few other receivers not named adams weren’t open a few times in this game.
Whenever I saw replays, I didn’t see anything open.

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
Before everyone hands Rodgers in effigy, lets pass out s**t cookies to the other receivers who didn’t show up, the best ST in football, lack of first downs, and depending on the D to carry the whole game by themselves, plenty of s**t cookies to go around

RicFlairoftheNFL

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Actually if not for Rodgers' having no nuts we win 17-10...there's no WAY they don't get 7 right before the half. No excuse for it!

Firethorn1001

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think in the last 9 playoff losses, the Packers have put up I think 45 points in the 4th quarter. 13 in that SF blowout years ago.

That's atrocious.

ctfxcwatcher

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There is no home field advantage at Lambeau. Especially in the Rodgers era. The mystique of Lambeau has been long gone

buckthorn

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You can't blame this one on the defense. They played pretty darned well. Certainly well enough to win. The offense went AWOL after the first drive. And the third phase? I'm speechless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online