Discuss the PFDL

NorthWestCheeseHead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yep. Marshall is descending - doubt he puts up big numbers again in his career. Adams? I think he has a very bright future.

I agree Adams does. Marshall is still Marshall though, one year not reaching at least 1K yards in the last 8 seasons does not a declining career make considering the **** show that was Da Bear's offence last year. Anyways the trade already got pushed though so it's not like my input matters.

Gottafly

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I vote for the roster expansion like we did last year so that we have time to evaluate our original roster and draft picks.

Shawnsta3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I already released players a few days ago because I was under the impression our rosters wouldn't be expanded..and league changes had to be voted on before the year?

Gottafly

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I must have missed a post stating that rosters wouldn't be expanded as they were last year. If we were going to do something different than the previous year it should have been voted on. I understand your concern and if u would have known about this change I would have asked for a vote with the other items we voted on. I am ok with the comish putting the players that you dropped back on your team so that we can vote on this item... And make it fair for everyone.

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
I must have missed a post stating that rosters wouldn't be expanded as they were last year. If we were going to do something different than the previous year it should have been voted on. I understand your concern and if u would have known about this change I would have asked for a vote with the other items we voted on. I am ok with the comish putting the players that you dropped back on your team so that we can vote on this item... And make it fair for everyone.
The thing is that we only did them in 2014 and not 2013. We can vote on making them a permanent thing.

Gottafly

Cheesehead
Reaction score
OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
That was a permanent expansion. The only temporary expansion we did was in 2014.

Gottafly

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can accept that but if we did a temporary expansion last year and we didn't vote it out this past offseason it should still be the norm.. We need to have the temporary expansion for many reasons...we are trying to keep this just like a normal nfl team and they don't have to drop players to draft. If We were not going to do this we should have had to reduce our roster before the rookie draft so that those players who did get dropped could be available to pick up. Another thing if we don't have the temporary expansion where in the bylaws does it say when do I have to drop 5 players to accept the 5 rookies that I just picked? Not trying to be a hard @&$ but if we change something and everybody assumes something different nobody knows what to do. I understand people have dropped players and I have said put everyone's rosters back to the way they were 5 days ago and let's keep the temporary expansion.

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
I can accept that but if we did a temporary expansion last year and we didn't vote it out this past offseason it should still be the norm.. We need to have the temporary expansion for many reasons...we are trying to keep this just like a normal nfl team and they don't have to drop players to draft. If We were not going to do this we should have had to reduce our roster before the rookie draft so that those players who did get dropped could be available to pick up. Another thing if we don't have the temporary expansion where in the bylaws does it say when do I have to drop 5 players to accept the 5 rookies that I just picked? Not trying to be a hard @&$ but if we change something and everybody assumes something different nobody knows what to do. I understand people have dropped players and I have said put everyone's rosters back to the way they were 5 days ago and let's keep the temporary expansion.
My apologies for not communicating clearly. I was under the impression that we were dropping players to make room as I did this along with a few others. We shall hold a vote after this draft as to whether to allow a temporary extension every year or not. If it passes then I will readd anyone that people dropped without consequence.

NorthWestCheeseHead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That was a permanent expansion. The only temporary expansion we did was in 2014.
Last year was also the first offseason. You made no mention last year that it would be a one year only thing at the time. We also didn't vote it out this year. Not going to lie, I was under the assumption that it was a feature of the league. I only dropped my players after, and in response to, you posting that the rosters would not be seeing an offseason expanded roster.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My apologies for not communicating clearly. I was under the impression that we were dropping players to make room as I did this along with a few others. We shall hold a vote after this draft as to whether to allow a temporary extension every year or not. If it passes then I will readd anyone that people dropped without consequence.
I dont care. But we should have a consistent plan each year.

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
I am temporarily adding THREE bench spots that will be gone on August 1. This is due to all the errors I am getting from trying to add your rookies.

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
LOL guys. I forgot we added 3 temp spots on the bench. I will be removing those by Sep 10. Make sure to cut 3 players.