Disagree button

Heyjoe4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This season, I'd click on red X :D
I didn’t even know about the Red X. I haven’t used it and don’t plan to. I’d rather see a Thumbs Up or Thumbs Down option, and then explain why I used it. I think LTF pointed out that people misuse the Red X, going back and clobbering someone they don’t like. That’s childish. Anyway, I’m grateful to LTF for explaining some of the rules, even though we are adults, and should be able to read (and abide) by them.

smacker

Smacker = Smack talking Packer Fan
Reaction score
The amazing and ironic dynamic of a site like this is that folks seem to want to debate almost everything. What the heck? I guess if someone started a thread with which everyone agreed, it wouldn't be very interesting. So the lesson is, expect controversy. Expect others to disagree or this web site would die. Can you imagine how long a thread would last that began with; "I'm interested in the Green Bay Packers."?

Also, in the long run our opinions don't really matter. It is not like the Packer management reads this forum to make their decisions. (Or do they?) LOL

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Also, in the long run our opinions don't really matter. It is not like the Packer management reads this forum to make their decisions. (Or do they?) LOL
Sure they do and they were listening to me, they finally purged Janis! :whistling:

Members online

Latest posts