Did the monkey jump off Rodgers back?

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Word, Rodgers made me a believer after the Phoenix game last year. 45 points. How much more do they want from him. To play defense too.

A fox radio guy from Chicago said yesterday Rodgers proved he is the 2nd best QB in the league after Brady. I just found it interesting a Chicago guy would say that.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Ungrateful is another adjective for the Farves. At least she congratulated the Pack on the win in the end. I wonder if Farve is dialing up Falcon players telling them how to beat us.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
I believe it did, Packers finally had a post season victory under Rodgers, its a moment that he can now think, I did it once, I can keep doing it. He even had a few failed passes that could of made the score go up higher, (Like he has all season) and even with those mistakes still won. This victory speaks a lot for the guy and the team.

tmlfan3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
never was a monkey on his back. he said so himself. It's only his 3rd season and 2nd playoff game. It's not unreasonable to lose your first ever playoff game... but if our defense decided to show up that game we woulda dominated. 3 years later I really wish the favre comparisons would end. He's done, retired (hopefully permanently) and his opinion doesn't affect us whatsoever.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
OP
OP
Cardsmc25

Cardsmc25

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Agreed FF. I read that whole post and thought to myself, wtf? When any other player joins the Packer squad, I don't think to myself, well, I am going to hold off liking this guy until we win a playoff game with him...

It's just one person's way of trying to climb on board the bandwagon now that Favre is gone.

I don't get it why this kind of post is even started and what kind of fan waits for Rodgers to win a playoff game to now be for him 100%.

Even though he has yet to win a SB and be among the elites he has always been awesome to watch.

This kind of post belongs on the Official Brett Favre Forum IMO.

You really think I am trying to climb on board now that Favre is gone? I haven't been to vocal on here, but my family can atest to my hatred for Brett Favre. I don't ever want him even retired as a Packer.

The post was more focused on the fact that I wanted Aaron to win a big ball game. As a fan with a brain, I can hold off liking whoever I want... Just cause someone puts on a Packer uniform does not mean I have to declare my undying allegiance to them.

I've always liked and supported Aaron, I still was waiting and deeply hoping for a playoff win where he played mistake free.

Keeping on living the dream idiots.

Reaction score
To be honest, I don't think he had one there to begin with. Last Sunday was his SECOND playoff game started. Where did the monkey come from? He has barely had a chance to prove himself. A monkey would be a Steve Young or Peyton Manning kind of thing, it's over a long period of time, not three seasons. And it wasn't like he had a horrible game to improve on in the playoffs this year from last year, he threw 4 TDs last year in that playoff game and 400+ yards, he hd an INT and fumble at the end, but HE was the reason the Pack were in that game. I guess the next "monkey" that Aaron would have to get off his back if I had to pick one would be winning the Super Bowl, which again, he has barely gotten a shot at.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's just one person's way of trying to climb on board the bandwagon now that Favre is gone.

God those guys **** me off. I expect we'll be seeing a lot of this in the weeks and months to come. Hopefully we'll be able to expose all them losers for the frauds they are.

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
so to me a few years ago that for sure the #4 packers jersey would be retired but im not too sure anymore

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts