Defense under Barry

Sunshinepacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So strange seeing people fret over an offense that's currently 7th in DVOA, and that includes that awful game against the Saints. Kind of goes to show just how high expectations are for this offense; "top-10? Not good enough!!! It must be top-3!!!"

As for Barry's defense? Only downside I can find is that it's going to make re-signing Campbell REALLY difficult.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I’m not sure about you guys. But I’m not nearly as agitated during super low scoring games. Such as 0-0 or 6-3 at halftime. It’s much more stressful when we are both just scoring at will because it’s like it’s a false sense of security? Anyway a Wins a Win.
:tup:
It seems those games come down to whoever has the ball last and that doesn't feel like being the better team.

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
must hate Gafry is a stud...half joking, but need to admit you were very wrong with all your gary hate

Packers OLB Rashan Gary wants to brace elbow, try to play vs. Vikings​

judging by how severe the injury was described and by what seems most Packer injuries this season have cost lots of games, I jumped to to the conclusion that the grusome injury would be severe. Glad that isn't the case. By all accounts so far, Rashon Gary handles himself with class and is a good team player. While you don't wish injury on any player, you especially don't want good guys to go down.

captainWIMM

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hes got these guys playing at the peak of their abilities and deserves a ton of credit. Also because he was a failed HC and older he might be able to stick around a while as a DC giving us a really nice HC/DC combo for years to come.

Just for the record, Barry was never a head coach at any level.

With this defense (if it doesn't decline) I see no issue with Love not being able to win a championship. All he has to do is not turn the ball over...very Wisconsin Badgers football-esque

The Badgers haven't won a championship since 1942 and if Love doesn't significantly improve over his performance in KC the Packers won't win one with him as starting quarterback either no matter how well the defense plays.

Members online

Latest posts