Day three predictions

Jerellh528

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Adams-Cobb-Clark-Moore-St.Brown-Scantling

Holy crap our wr core aside from Cobb are fast and huge.

GleefulGary

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I love the scatter shot approach.

At least one of these guys will probably hit. 5-7th round picks hardly matter, so I don't mind double or tripling up on positions.

bigboypasses

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Gute is sending a message to Rodgers, the fan base and the rest of the league. The Packers are all in for the next 2-3 years. No more building for the future.

bigboypasses

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm just throwing this out there but with the depth that we have at RB and WR, I would love to see Montgomery and Cobb get traded.

I personally think Jones and Williams are better Runners and would make a great 1-2. As for Cobb, he has been a shell of himself the past few years. I'd rather have Nelson than Cobb to be honest.

Trade Montgomery and Cobb for an Elite pass rusher.

bigboypasses

Cheesehead
Reaction score
At least the best since last year.
It's the best draft that we've had in recent memory because everybody could be a legitimate starter. The Vikings defense had a lot to do with us drafting 3 wide receivers for sure. Their DBS should be pretty nervous right now.

gonzozab

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's the best draft that we've had in recent memory because everybody could be a legitimate starter. The Vikings defense had a lot to do with us drafting 3 wide receivers for sure. Their DBS should be pretty nervous right now.
It's also the best because Teddy isn't running things.

FL-PACKERfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey just looking for starters in the 7th hah.

I hope they grab Mata’afa with their last pick not sure why he is still available.

bigboypasses

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Whoever gets Holton Hill gets the steal of the draft. I am calling it. Unfortunately it won't be us. I bet money he is going to the Bengals. You know how they love the guys with off the field issues.

Jerellh528

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Don’t know much about donnerson, but he’s about as elite an athlete as you can get at the position. Dude is a freak of nature. It’s apparent that gute loves athleticism

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, not bad for a LB

I still think we wasted a pick on the LS when we could've gone QB and made sure Hundley was gone.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Holy crap... Three big boys at wide receiver. This is going to be interesting.
Toss in Jimmy G, who some of you want to call a WR, as well as Clark, who probably won't make the team now, and you probably have the tallest receiving group in the NFL.

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have no problems with hundley as our third qb. I would love if they only take 2 on the 53 though.

I say if you didn't play QB in a Mike McCarthy offense in college, you shouldn't play QB here. Hundley has completely proved that zone read offense QBs are awful in the NFL, and college coaches had better start coming up with ways to have them learn how to step up in the pocket and throw properly in tight windows.