Cullen Jenkins

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was having similar thoughts regarding Jenkins.

Yes, our defense is better WITH him, but we haven't had him the past 4 games and our defense hasn't missed a beat. To me that doesn't really speak well regarding Jenkins' value to the team. If we can't re-sign him at a discount, I wouldn't be opposed to trading him for future picks. I don't think we necessarily need to trade him for a "proven veteran." I'd rather get picks so we can continue to draft and develop guys for longer term success.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
Yeah, we've got Howard Green too. I think we're pretty well of at DE for now. If Cullens demands big bucks, I don't see why we wouldn't consider trading him. However, this is the area that TT spends $$$$. He may not go after FA's but he'll drop dough to keep our own players that perform. I have faith that TT knows what's best for the team, and with Capers telling him whether or not Jenkins is necessary for our scheme, I'm sure we'll be better off no matter what happens.

Rodgers2Finley4TDs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Packers should sign him for the cheapest amount possible. I would HATE to lose him. Cullen Jenkins is a stud.

Members online

Latest posts