1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Crazy Dream Last Night

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Veretax, Mar 11, 2008.

1. Veretax

Veretax Cheesehead

Feb 4, 2008
    I had a very wacked dream last night. I dreamt I was sitting in front of my TV watching the draft on ESPN. I was waiting for some pick in the 20s to be made, might have been seattle. The clock had a lot of time on it so I got up to get a drink, when I returned it seemed that there had been a trade announced, and I perked up. The trade was Green bay's 1st Round Pick #30th Overall for some player, and a 2nd Round pick, but wouldn't you know it, I was so shocked by the move that I woke up before I heard the player's name. Grrr..... For some reason I was thinking it was a high 2nd like in the top 15 somewhere. (For some reason I'm thinking it was a Defensive' player, maybe a DE or CB, but again, with waking up like I did, there is no way to know what it was for sure.)

You guys ever had any crazy draft dreams?
  2. bozz_2006

bozz_2006 Cheesehead

Mar 24, 2006
    last year I dreamed that we drafted this no-name guy in the first round out of Tennessee, and everybody was super pissed about it!
  3. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Aug 15, 2005