Congratulations on your win.

falcon55

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As an Atlanta Falcons fan I must say that your team played outstanding tonight. Aaron Rodgers is a special quarterback and that was clearly visible in today's game. The Falcons definitely layed an egg this week and I feel we could have given you a much more competitive game; but nonetheless your team is very talented on both sides of the ball. Good luck to you guys through the rest of the playoffs and please if you do end up playing the Patriots in the Superbowl, beat them so I can laugh at their bandwagon fans :)

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Thanks, please forgive all smack tonight, you guys beat us and it stung last time. Same with the Patriots game, and this game we finally got to see the Packers using their potential. The Falcons played very good this year, and deserved to be the #1 seed this year in the NFC.

Falconfansince82

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This loss stinks, and it was truly embarassing to see. With that said, you guys deserved to win. We couldn't stop you guys on 3rd down all night, and the pick 6 was the back breaker. I just hated we weren't able to give Tony G his first win. Rodgers was nigh unstoppable, and I doubt even the '85 bears could have stopped him tonight. I just hope we'll be able to win a playoff game next year to get that monkey off of Ryan's back. It's going to be a looong offseason before training camp.

Good luck to you guys against the Bears/Hawks in the NFC Championship Game!

GaryGnu

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Obviously Atlanta isn't going anywhere and will be visiting the playoffs many times for years to come. Lots of talent and potential. Tonight Rogers was dialed in, and slight mistakes didn't matter.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As an Atlanta Falcons fan I must say that your team played outstanding tonight. Aaron Rodgers is a special quarterback and that was clearly visible in today's game. The Falcons definitely layed an egg this week and I feel we could have given you a much more competitive game; but nonetheless your team is very talented on both sides of the ball. Good luck to you guys through the rest of the playoffs and please if you do end up playing the Patriots in the Superbowl, beat them so I can laugh at their bandwagon fans :)
Thank you. That's all I wanted to hear from your fans.

I've spent all week going through you forums and such, and, most of you fans just didn't give us any credit. All your fans talked was about being #1 seed and not being respected, and how your team was so much better than mine.

You do have some really classy fans, and the things I saw (like wishing Rodgers to get injuried and such) doesn't represent your fanbase, but I've seen comments from your fanbase that makes me want to gloat in your face.

But you coming in here and congratulating and showing your respect, well, it brings new light to your fanbase.

Packer fans didn't disrespect your team, we knew you were a very well coached, methodical team. But we knew the kind of talent we have, and that, if we played to our talent, we could win against anyone.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score

thank you for the kind comments. Looks like Mike Mc has had the team ready to play the last 4 weeks. I hope it continues. Rogers is clearly the best QB we've had in Green Bay since Bart Starr. I think that if we don't beat ourselves, no one else can.

Packman Chant

Lambeau West
Reaction score
Thanks for the love, Im going to be honest Im so happy we won, and that it was a blowout ahha i didnt wanna go neck to neck with you guys one bit. Good luck next season and we will try and get that win over Pats in a couple weeks. Thanks again.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks for the nice words. I think your GM is your biggest asset. He knew what he had and what he needed to make due with it. Trust in the system. Draft a corner and you guys will be there.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes.
Thank you for being a respectful fan of an opposing team who stopped by in here and knows where he is.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts