Congrats from a Steeler fan

GoSlash27

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Looks like we got our wish, folks! XLV starring the two most storied franchises in the league.
I'm thrilled that you guys made the big dance and honored to be there with you.
Here's to a cleanly officiated game with no injuries. May the best team win.

oregonfootball

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yea welcome. I think you are really a Packer fan with an identity disorder.:wacko: Ha.
No. I remember rooting for Bradshaw and the Steelers when I was young and the pack never made the Playoffs. Now I just root against the team with the most Rings besides the Pack. Oh, and always against the Bears and Dallas. I just cannot even make myself root for them???

Peace, for two weeks at least.:happy0005:

OP
OP
GoSlash27

GoSlash27

Cheesehead
Reaction score
thanks, welcome to the forum. hope you stick around through the SB

Oh, yeah. I'll be around. I actually joined up last year. No matter how this turns out, you folks have at least one friend in Stiller Nation.

OP
OP
GoSlash27

GoSlash27

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yea welcome. I think you are really a Packer fan with an identity disorder.:wacko: Ha.
No. I remember rooting for Bradshaw and the Steelers when I was young and the pack never made the Playoffs. Now I just root against the team with the most Rings besides the Pack. Oh, and always against the Bears and Dallas. I just cannot even make myself root for them???

Peace, for two weeks at least.:happy0005:

Oregon,
No identity crisis here. I was born and raised in Pittsburgh in the '70s. We used to take class field trips to Franco Harris' house. I'm Black and Gold for life.
Nevertheless, there are teams I respect, teams I hate, and teams I don't care about. I actually respect and admire the Packers. Rich history, and a fan base that actually gets it. I think you'll find a lot of friendly Yinzers checking in over the next couple weeks. We can relate to you folks.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Looks like we got our wish, folks! XLV starring the two most storied franchises in the league.
I'm thrilled that you guys made the big dance and honored to be there with you.
Here's to a cleanly officiated game with no injuries. May the best team win.

Thanks for stopping by and welcome! Steelers-Packers will be epic! Glad we are playing a team I can respect.

BlackNGold

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Congrats from Pittsburgh!

Congratulations to the NFC Champion Green Bay Packers! There is no one I would rather face in the NFC more than Green Bay. Two of the most storied teams in the NFL, with two of the best fan bases. I look forward to seeing you in Dallas!

May the best team win!

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Steelers-Green Bay SB is going to be Epic!!

Maybe the best team win, good refs, and no injuries.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We got the good guy vs the thug looking ******.

The good guy deserves to win.
Besides, I hate the Squeelers.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Yeah, you can hate the Steelers, but they got rings with Rothlisburger. You gotta respect that at least.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No offense to you Steelers fans, but we all hope for a cleanly officiated game.
We know the history of the Steelers and officiating too well...

(The Steelers were the one single team I didn't want to face. I don't fear you guys, I think we're the best team in the league even with all the injuries, but your team is definitely the #2 and the most capable of beating us, with an amazing D and elite QB)

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anyone remember the epic shootout from last season's Green Bay/Pittsburgh matchup? 7 lead changes in the final 8 minutes?

Wowzers is this game gonna be intense!

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
I'm worried about Wallace gashing us. That guy has wheels and the way our D plays, it can be vulnerable to big pass plays.