Childress fired!

Randomperson213

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey guys, I just want to stop by and congrats you guys on the win. After the Dallas win, you got Wade fired. Now it is Childress turn. Grats again! Source: Jay Glazer I can't post a link because my post count is not high enough.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah Just saw this too. awesome. 2 teams in a row we cost a coach his job

Havners Heroes

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You want your coach fired? Play the Green Bay Packers!

Wonder if Frazier has the guts to send a message and send Favre packing too?

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
You want your coach fired? Play the Green Bay Packers!

Wonder if Frazier has the guts to send a message and send Favre packing too?

I'm waiting for that next!!! "BREAKING NEWS!!! Frazier just grew a pair,...and benched BF!"

bozo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In 50 years of following the NFL...I don't EVER remember 2 coaches being fired following a devastating loss by *any* team...lot less in 2 consecutive games LOL!

This is Sweet!

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm telling you, the deed might not be over already.

We got Mike Singletary and his awful 49ers in a couple of weeks, and we got Lovie and a possible meltdown in the last week.

This could nor only be the SB champions, but the Coach Killers.

Purplepeopleeater

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thank you Packers! Our season was pretty much over anyway...so you did what I wanted you to do and got rid of that idiot Chilly. Now if we can just keep losing games so we get a good draft pick maybe we can be better next year.

Good luck the rest of the year Packers, I hope you win the Super Bowl.

gbforever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Damn it I wanted Chilly to stay and keep holding the vikes back. We shouldn't be helping our rivals like this but I suppose the damage has already been done.

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
It's like Wood said, the accolades and awards follow success. This team isn't done yet. I don't care if the players get their pro bowl nods, they are playing like pro bowlers and that's how you put up a W.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
We sure did get him sacked GBP!!! I think that was the last straw. I thought the news would come today but I got to admit, things must of been pretty bad over there to fire the head coach mid season. Viking land was in an uproar, clearly they had to do something. Or at least make it look like they were doing something. I don't know if this is going to make things any better for the Vikings this year, but it is a step. A step in which direction remains to be seen.

Packers, you naughty things! That's two head coaches in a row you got sacked!

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thank you Packers! Our season was pretty much over anyway...so you did what I wanted you to do and got rid of that idiot Chilly. Now if we can just keep losing games so we get a good draft pick maybe we can be better next year.

Good luck the rest of the year Packers, I hope you win the Super Bowl.
I know a lot of Vikings fans hated both childress and favre, but to cheer for us?

I'm not doubting your sentence. I'm just doubting every letter on it...

gbforever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I heard that, as a job security measure, NFL coaches are demanding that a clause be put in their contracts saying that they can't be fired after playing th Green Bay Packers.

I think Lovie will be pushing hard for this one.

Reaction score
It's sad that Chilly and Burt took them to the North Championship and a couple of plays away from making the SB last year, and this year the fans where calling for their heads on a stick. Even though Chilly said he didn't listen to what the fans were saying, it had to bother him. I don't think the fans helped the issues on the field and in the locker room.
It sucks to be them.
Trapped

Purplepeopleeater

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know a lot of Vikings fans hated both childress and favre, but to cheer for us?

I'm not doubting your sentence. I'm just doubting every letter on it...

What's wrong with cheering on another NFC North team? I don't hate the Packers or their fans...it's a great rivalry. But if the Vikings are going to tank this season, I might as well root for the Packers.

If I really thought the Vikes still had a chance, I would be rooting against the Packers. I just would rather see the Packers this year win than a team like the Cowboys.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Wow... I would , could never do that! EVER!

If the Packers didn't make it to the playoffs or SB, I'd be cheering for any other team outside our division!

Definitions of rivalry on the Web:
  • competition: the act of competing as for profit or a prize; "the teams were in fierce contention for first place"

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts