Childress fired!

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What's wrong with cheering on another NFC North team? I don't hate the Packers or their fans...it's a great rivalry. But if the Vikings are going to tank this season, I might as well root for the Packers.

If I really thought the Vikes still had a chance, I would be rooting against the Packers. I just would rather see the Packers this year win than a team like the Cowboys.
Interesting.

I could never do that. Could never cheer for you or the Bears, unless it benefited us directly.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Interesting.

I could never do that. Could never cheer for you or the Bears, unless it benefited us directly.

That's the only time I cheer for them too. If they are playing each other, I hope for total annihilation on both teams or for whoever will benefit the Packers the most. If the Packers are out of it, I'll root for my next favorite team in the NFC but never one from the division. I'm wired to hate them, rooting for them seems blasphemous to me. :viksux::chisux:

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What's wrong with cheering on another NFC North team? I don't hate the Packers or their fans...it's a great rivalry. But if the Vikings are going to tank this season, I might as well root for the Packers.

If I really thought the Vikes still had a chance, I would be rooting against the Packers. I just would rather see the Packers this year win than a team like the Cowboys.
I don't see anything wrong with rooting for the Packers if your team is out. Actually, I pretty much expect this.

My best friend, a Viking fan, roots for the Packers every week they aren't playing the Vikings. He just thinks the Packers are a classy team with good players. I can't bring myself to reciprocate and root for the Vikings, but I never say anything derogatory about them in front of him.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Right now I only find it acceptable to root for the Lions execpt when they are going against the Pack or until they are a threat, then they are done for. But look on the other side of this Packers fans, maybe the Vikes fans are preparing themselves for the L.A. Vikings.

Members online

Latest posts