CB Patrick Lee from Scouts.inc

BryanAschenbrenner

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:
bozz_2006 said:
TheKanataThrilla said:
Funny thing about this draft is that TT is planning for the future of the team, but in the meanwhile has been improving the special teams. A very good strategy which should pay off where these guys can contribute, but still take their time to learn the GB system.

I agree 100% TKT. I think ST is way truly the reason why we went 13-3 and not 10-6 last year. Very few NFL fans (surely none of whom post on this forum!) have any idea how important ST play is for the success of the team.

That's a rather pompous comment.

didn't mean to offend. I was not referring to most of the packers fans on the site. on the contrary, i was mainly referring to the Vikings trolls who think that their team will win it all now because of the addition of Jared Allen, without regard for all the draft picks they gave up. quality ST players are vital to a team's success, but many people don't understand that, including the previous Packers GM. Sorry if that's pompous, but i think it's true.

No biggy, keep on insulting the Vikings Trolls (or anyone involved with the Vikings!) :lol:

Members online

Latest posts