Can't wait...

DavidRusso

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Going to be bored having no game to look forward too but I guess it is a PERFECT time for a bye. We MUST get some offense back healthy. We have a big game coming up right after the bye so having players like Adams and Burnett completely healthy will be tremendous. Lacy will have another week to rest as well, so I better not see ANY excuses for him this time, it is time for him to STEP up and hurt people. Having him force opposing defenses load the box is BIG for our passing attack. We have DEN/CAROLINA back to back on the road right after the bye. We may very well be 6-2 if we aren't ready. Go Pack Go!

Dagger85

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bye weeks can be fun. I always look at the games that the Packers can benefit from and pay attention to those, as well as the week's "must see games." So I'll definitely be rooting for Carolina to lose so we can be the only undefeated NFC team. I'll be hoping Falcons lose (even though they're playing Tennessee). Also, maybe the Vikings will lose to the Lions. Also, it'll be interesting to see if the Seahawks spiral continues, if Dallas can get a win over Giants and several other games too.
But yeah, a good time for a bye, but the Pack will be missed.

D

Deleted member 6794

Going to be bored having no game to look forward too but I guess it is a PERFECT time for a bye. We MUST get some offense back healthy. We have a big game coming up right after the bye so having players like Adams and Burnett completely healthy will be tremendous. Lacy will have another week to rest as well, so I better not see ANY excuses for him this time, it is time for him to STEP up and hurt people. Having him force opposing defenses load the box is BIG for our passing attack.

Defenses have been able to stack the box because the Packers don´t have a deep threat opponents respect. Getting Adams back and maybe expand Janis role in the offense would help tremendously opening up rushing lanes as well.

Members online

Latest posts