Calling All Trolls

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Can't believe we went through Vikings week without a single troll showing up. Here we are over halfway to the Bears game and none of their trolls are about either. Where do you think they are hiding?

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
We dont get them here for some reason?

Pitts or Giants are about only ones we would get

Pacal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not trolling, but somebody at TMZ dressed as an Aaron Rodgers Chicken today.

(For background: TMZ reported that Rodgers lost a bet with Boyz II Men over last year's opening day 49ers game, refusing to wear a 49ers shirt. Ever since, TMZ has been calling him a chicken.)

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

jaybadger82

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bammity-Bam!

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
Trolls only show up if their team has a respectable chance to beat the Pack.
Sorry troll-lovers, no NFCN trolls for you this season.

I

I_am_smoked_cheddar

Ah, thanks for keeping us covered @Smokeychedder ... You're a lifesaver.

Then again, trolls can be entertaining!

Troll Spray is for unwanted trolls. Sometimes we welcome selected trolls so we can rag on them. IMO the 49er trolls are the worst, but I have yet to see Steeler week yet. Troll Spray not only removes unwanted trolls, but also leaves a clean fresh scent.

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
Seattle. Worst trolls ever. After that fail Mary ending, remember them on this board? Horrid.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Can't believe we went through Vikings week without a single troll showing up. Here we are over halfway to the Bears game and none of their trolls are about either. Where do you think they are hiding?
Seems like the only time they show up is when they are fans of a team that either is really good or they think has a chance at beating the Packers.
For examples:
49ers - Right now, yes, they will show up.
If the Packers had beaten them or if they were a losing team, they wouldn't be here.

NY Giants - Last year they were getting out of hand.
The way the Giants are playing, I would be surprised if we even got one Giants troll on here.

It's simple. When the team is doing good, go to the rival forum and brag away.
When the team is doing bad, back under the bridge to hide because there is no pride.

Just wait until playoff or SuperBowl time. Then we may get our share of trolls and trash talk from fans of those opposing teams.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

I can remember getting into trouble last year for laughing at two 49er fans discussing THEIR team on OUR forum...lol
One even went off in a bad mood never to return. I shall be very polite to them IF any bother coming this year :D

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
ZombieElite : New Jersey Dwarves unveil their the latest Camp Fodder edition.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Yeah, the Giants fans last year ... pretty quiet this year.

Now, the Steelers' fans ... I used to think that they were pretty decent folks. In many ways similar to Packers fans... AND ... I'm always careful to differentiate between the fans I've met and the "on-line" fans, but the group of Steeler fans that posted here during the Super Bowl run started out, by-and-large, pretty decent but sure turned sour and bitter here for a long time after the game.

Thought that we were pretty hospitable here toward them leading up to the game ... but, oh my gawd, if you went to one of their fan forums - it was like ... The Lord of the Flies in there as a Packers fan who doesn't go in and talk sh*t.

Bus Cook

You're never alone with a schizophrenic
Reaction score
Wilmette=>Fontana=>Lake Geneva=>Michigan ugh
Years ago I was at a Packer game at Soldier Field. After the game, me and some other miscreant friends of mine, absconded with an italian ice cart from inside the stadium. Of course we got caught. There were four of us, all decked out in Packer's finest. While being hauled in, a big fight broke out, nowhere near us, but all the cops and security had to respond. What to do with the four of us? Well they cuffed us all to a post and came back and got us about 15 minutes later and just let us go. Longest 15 minutes of my life.

jaybadger82

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Seattle. Worst trolls ever. After that fail Mary ending, remember them on this board? Horrid.

The Seahawks are looking really suspect on the road. I'll bet those Seattle trolls wish their team traveled as well as they did...

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NOOOOOO....stop calling out the trolls...............what is that smell? Oh I must be downwind from the metrodome.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
We used to get some good Vikings trolls but the worst are the Giants and Steelers as well as some of the 49er's.

Prepare yourselves for incoming Eagles trolls next week. I live in Philly... we are in for a real treat.

Members online

Latest posts