Brett Favre

de_real_deal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't proclaim to be 100% Fan of Aaron either.

I liked Aaron because of his futuristic/progressive throwing motion while at CAL...which he subsequently has changed now...and has lessened my
fan appreciation for him to a degree. (he still throws one of the prettiest balls I've ever seen).

Thats about as (edit) a thing as i've ever heard. Do you realize how (edit) and childish that makes you look? You like him because of his throwing motion? And now your appreciation for him has lessened because he changed it? At least his balls are pretty right?

Jesus, i cant believe i waste my time chatting with people who are so (edit). For an educated man, you sound more like a brainy 9 year old girl with some of the things you say.

As far as trashing Favre, and alluding to his infidelity. Favre wouldn't be the first person to do it. I’m sure people on this forum have even been guilty of that. People do stupid things, especially when they are young and even more so when they have the world at their finger tips

-------------------------------------

There, no need to delete again :)

PackOne

Cheesehead
Reaction score
de_real_deal said:
As far as trashing Favre, and alluding to his infidelity. Favre wouldn't be the first person to do it. I’m sure people on this forum have even been guilty of that. People do stupid things, especially when they are young and even more so when they have the world at their finger tips

See, if you leave out the first two parapraphs that's actually sensible right there.

de_real_deal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
de_real_deal said:

See, if you leave out the first two parapraphs that's actually sensible right there.

C'mon, the guy is talking about his throwing motion. How can i let that slide?

OP
OP
C

Cal2GreenBay

Cheesehead
Reaction score
de_real_deal said:
de_real_deal said:
There, no need to delete again :)

im trying to prolong your stay here man, work with me.

I realize this and i appreciate it

That's ONE thing real deal...
and calm down. You are sounding more like the 9 year old
be reacting as you are..

I said that Aaron point as a balance because I'm not pro
Aaron all the time. I don't HATE Aaron cuz of his throwing motion.

I'm saying his throwing motion was unique and a LOT of Cal fans
were captured by that. Now that he's lowered it...he's not as unique..