Brent Grimes...I want us to get him.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
classy lady :)
actually I take it back, I read some of her "writings" and that ***** is crazy. No freaking lie. I can't even call her classy in jest, she's such low class the sarcasm is lost.

OP
OP
C

CashInFist

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Today.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-s...because-of-his-disruptive-wife-152309844.html

And whether she's speaking the truth is irrelevant and also a matter of opinion.
Also, if you go to that tweet and look at the replies, I am the guy defending here. Armando is a loser. LOL
Especially when their opinions don't fit your narrative.

Sorry, you're going to have to do better than negative opinions of other organizations and sportswriters you probably know nothing about to convince me to bring in Grimes and the unwanted attention he'll surely bring with him.

I know NOTHING about those sportswriters? I was a Dolphin fan for over 30 years. I know all about those morons. LOL

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Maybe I am just hardened by the lunacy that has gone down in Miami since Dan Marino retired. But, the bottom line is that one of the best cover CB's in the NFL is about to become an UFA and can help us win a Super Bowl if we can get him somehow. He would have to take less to come here, I understand that, but he just might do that if he thinks he can get a RING. And I truly believe no matter what, the Packers are going to win the Super Bowl next year.
I'm all for BPA in the draft, not in free agency. It's not a position of need.

OP
OP
C

CashInFist

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That could be Miko Grimes' tweets, her behavior that got her arrested, or your defense of all that...
Has there ever been a Top 5 player that got fired because of his wife's social media account? You can't script that kind of stupid. *****

Last edited:

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Wheewwww.....Packers didn't sign Grimes :rolleyes:

We can all stop worrying.

The Tampa Bay Buccaneers and cornerback Brent Grimes have agreed to a two-year, $16.5 million contract, reports the NFL Network’s Rand Getlin.

andeftw

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Also, if you go to that tweet and look at the replies, I am the guy defending here. Armando is a loser. LOL

I know NOTHING about those sportswriters? I was a Dolphin fan for over 30 years. I know all about those morons. LOL

Whatcha doing on a Packers forum?!? :p

andeftw

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Because I FIRED the Dolphins and I have always been an Aaron Rodgers fan. I believe AR12 is the GOAT after Dan Marino only.

haha welcome on board! definitely an upgrade, especially with Tannenbaum at the helm...

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
Has there ever been a Top 5 player that got fired because of his wife's social media account? You can't script that kind of stupid. *****
You've missed my point again. I don't care if GMs fire players or don't consider acquiring them because of their wives. IMO you can't script the kind of vile stupidity of Miko Grimes, or your support for it.

Half Empty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I understand what you're saying, but many of the Negative Nellies here are portrayed as such, when they (we) are diehard Packer fans who only want to see the team flourish and haven't given a thought to wandering over to, say, the early 2000s Patriots.

OP
OP
C

CashInFist

Cheesehead
Reaction score
http://thebiglead.com/2016/03/11/miko-grimes-deletes-her-twitter-brent-grimes/

***** has the NFL officially become the WWE now? This has to be better than any soap opera my GF watches.

Miko Grimes Deletes Her Twitter Account, Tampa Bay Signs Brent Grimes for 2-Years, $16.5 Million

Earlier this week, Miko Grimes, the wife of former Miami Dolphins cornerback Brent Grimes, unleashed another twitter tirade. The media openly speculated about his chances to land another job due to his wife’s very aggressive social media habits.

So she deleted her account.

And presto, the Tampa Bay Bucs signed him to a 2-year, $16.5 million deal. The first question at the press conference: So, is she done on social media until he retires? Grimes, who turns 33 in July, struggled in Miami last year, but could be pressed into a starting role in Tampa. The Bucs secondary is terrible.

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

CashInFist

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I understand what you're saying, but many of the Negative Nellies here are portrayed as such, when they (we) are diehard Packer fans who only want to see the team flourish and haven't given a thought to wandering over to, say, the early 2000s Patriots.
It took an incredible series of events for me to make the decision to walk away from that team. It was not easy, I promise that.

Half Empty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Understand. Just making the semantic point. Certainly always nice to see another Packer fan, regardless of the source. :)

OP
OP
C

CashInFist

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That could be Miko Grimes' tweets, her behavior that got her arrested, or your defense of all that...

It was purely for my own entertainment. I don't think I ever laughed so hard for the approximately 2 days I was on Twitter. All day long, non-stop, *****, 24/7. And I really wanted Brent Grimes to come here. I always liked him as a player. I HATE the Miami Dolphins organization now, from owner (clueless), to GM (failure), to HC (I am older than he is...LOL), to draft choices (FOREVER...I started a thread back in the day Championing for the Dolphins to draft Aaron Rodgers saying "Aaron Rodgers is the next Joe Montana with a stronger arm") They laughed at me.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Because it is off season and not everyone thinks they know it all.....
really? Because all you need to know is grimes is an aging corner who is signed to the Bucs. You only need to know that

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts