BREAKING NEWS Packers keep Clifton

ThinkICare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think we should get a rookie LT in the first 3 rounds. I don't think we absolutely need one in the 1st. It definitely needs to be addressed somewhat early in the draft. I'm hoping we get Saffold, Washington, or Veldheer in the 2nd or 3rd rounds.

Spanish Rose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think noone thinks the Packers are settled at OL.

I personally am not so worried about our OL in 2010. I don't think we have a good OL, but with the one that finished the season, we have a capable enough Ol.

However, I know that we pretty much have nothing for 2011. Lang seems to be the future RT, and Sitton looks set at RG. But Wells is old, the LG is a mess, and Clifton is old.

If we get a rookie only in 2011, then the chances of him playing well as a rookie are slim.

I think we absolutely need to get a rookie this year. I believe we also NEED to get one in the first round, but I'm not going to pre-judge anyone before they play...
i pretty much agree with everything you said.. we dont have a good oline but its true that with the oline that finished the season, they are capable..its also very true that our oline isnt getting any younger.. i would feel much better if we signed someone for oline in free agency and draft two prospects this year.. that way in one to two years when wells and cliffy are done we have our replacements already...BUT only way this works out is if we go oline in the draft this year.. if not we are screwed

Spanish Rose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
aaron rodgers

mark sanchez can out throw aaron rodgers any day..... i wish we picked up vinny testaverde... his old *** can probably still do better than number ****in 12... aaron rodgers sucks you will never be brett favre EVERRRRRRRRRR

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
mark sanchez can out throw aaron rodgers any day..... i wish we picked up vinny testaverde... his old *** can probably still do better than number ****in 12... aaron rodgers sucks you will never be brett favre EVERRRRRRRRRR
Disappointing. Here I thought you were normal.

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Simple laughable...

Not much more to say about this statement other then... nope.com

Spanish Rose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Disappointing. Here I thought you were normal.
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA... i mess with my co-workers facebook when he leaves it up on the computer... i left this open while going to get lunch.. that **** got me back lol

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yea hes a jet fan of course.. he doesnt actually believe that though lol
Your co-worker is right, though.

Sanchez threw the most amazing balls to the opposition last year. 20 of those beautiful, strong passes...

I liked Sanchez in college and like him in the pros. I thought better of him than of Stafford.

But to say he's better than Rodgers is ludicrous. Payton Manning, Drew Brees, and Tom Brady, in full form, are better than Rodgers.

And that's it. And chances are, in 2 years, Rodgers will be better than all of them...

Members online

Latest posts