Booking a hotel in/around Green Bay

jdlax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Maybe this will get to stay in Packer talk, and maybe it won't. I'll just say that it pertains to the Packers in that I'd be staying at said hotel to attend a Packers game, so there.

Anyways...

I'm wondering just how fast hotels in Green Bay and the surrounding area get booked up once the schedule is released. I'd imagine they're not booked yet, since nobody really knows which weekends they'll be playing at Lambeau, and when they'll be on the road. I know I'll have to make a fast choice on which game I want to go to, but does anyone have a general idea of how many days it will be after the schedule is out before I'm screwed? Thanks!

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packer fans call hotels to reserve rooms for Packer game weekends immediately after the schedule in announced. Many P acker fans have been reserving their rooms with the same hotels for many years. If you want a choice of hotel rooms in Green Bay call immediatey after the schedule is announced. Most rooms are reserved during the first day after the schedule is announced.

There is clearing house for availability of Hotel rooms during Packer home game week ends. Service is available anytime.

It is called Packer Country Regional Tourism office --920-494-9507--24 hour Information line at 920-494-1640

It is a hobby of mine to provide any information to Fans attending Packer games at Lambeau Field. Just use packer forum PM (private message.) to post me.

There are always a few rooms available after the schedule is announced. Use the Packer Country Regional Tourism service listed above.

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If you dont mind the drive, you could book a room in Appleton - about 35 miles away. That is where the opposing teams stay. You can sometimes meet players out the night before, but not very late.

Members online

Latest posts