1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Booking a hotel in/around Green Bay

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by jdlax, Apr 6, 2007.

1. jdlax

jdlax Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Maybe this will get to stay in Packer talk, and maybe it won't. I'll just say that it pertains to the Packers in that I'd be staying at said hotel to attend a Packers game, so there.

Anyways...

I'm wondering just how fast hotels in Green Bay and the surrounding area get booked up once the schedule is released. I'd imagine they're not booked yet, since nobody really knows which weekends they'll be playing at Lambeau, and when they'll be on the road. I know I'll have to make a fast choice on which game I want to go to, but does anyone have a general idea of how many days it will be after the schedule is out before I'm screwed? Thanks!

2. PWT36

PWT36 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Packer fans call hotels to reserve rooms for Packer game weekends immediately after the schedule in announced. Many P acker fans have been reserving their rooms with the same hotels for many years. If you want a choice of hotel rooms in Green Bay call immediatey after the schedule is announced. Most rooms are reserved during the first day after the schedule is announced.

There is clearing house for availability of Hotel rooms during Packer home game week ends. Service is available anytime.

It is called Packer Country Regional Tourism office --920-494-9507--24 hour Information line at 920-494-1640

It is a hobby of mine to provide any information to Fans attending Packer games at Lambeau Field. Just use packer forum PM (private message.) to post me.

There are always a few rooms available after the schedule is announced. Use the Packer Country Regional Tourism service listed above.

3. 4thand26

4thand26 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    If you dont mind the drive, you could book a room in Appleton - about 35 miles away. That is where the opposing teams stay. You can sometimes meet players out the night before, but not very late.

4. yooperfan

yooperfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    We usually stay in Kaukauna or Appleton. It's an easy drive and you can usually get a room on short notice.