Bittorrent of Scrimmage!

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
I never thought I'd see BitTorrent and Packers together before.

I use torrents on a regular basis. I strongly suggest anyone who wants to download a .torrent file install a program called 'Bit Comet' which can be found simply by searching for bit comet via google.com

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am downloading and seeding it. I Dont have alot of bandwidth here to work with but ill give what i got. Seems like there are only a few others seeding and everyone else is just soaking it up. Make sure your giving it it back ;)

OP
OP
U

Unbilleveable

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm going to be seeding it when it's completed. I'm just so happy we get to watch our teams play even if it is just a scrimmage...its been a while.

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not to look like an id10t here but where do I download the actual file from? I have a client, just not sure how I find the srimmage video file?

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
hover over links an locate the .torrent <-- i haven't looked at the link so i dunno but if you have the client that is what to look for

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Gotcha, so you have to do it by a link not like other p2p where you can search for it in your client? I didn't see a link for the scrimmage on the bills site. The one link I found to an actualy torrent file was for some 9/11 music file. Anyone find where you can dl the scrimmage torrent file?

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
You click the link which initiates bit comet or ur torrent client program of choice which then begins the download at which it connects to mulitple seeders it will seem slow at first but usually picks up

its great IF you wanted to find movies that jus came out in theatres or music CDs that were jus about to be released or heck even programs.

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hmm well this is one things I like better about p2p, you can search in the client software. I will try some bit torrent search sites and see if I can turn anything besides **** and music up.

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If someone was able to get it downloaded, I will get you a un/pw to my ftp so you can send it over and I will post it on the site here for everyone to download. Much easier than ******** around with the torrent.

OP
OP
U

Unbilleveable

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ryan said:
If someone was able to get it downloaded, I will get you a un/pw to my ftp so you can send it over and I will post it on the site here for everyone to download. Much easier than ******** around with the torrent.

I have the file downloaded but you are going to have to walk me through the steps. I'm not that familiar with ftp... :-?

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
unbill do you have a link to the torrent file that you downloaded? I can just get it from where you got it. Otherwise, for ftp, first thing, are you on a high speed connection?

OP
OP
U

Unbilleveable

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Apparently the tracker isn't working anymore. The link to donload the scrimmage someone put up on the bills site isn't working anymore. I have the file downloaded but cant reconnect to the tracker to share.

I guess I could learn how to create a new torrent file if people are interested. I have never done it before though.

If there is an easier way let sending it to someone through Msn messenger or something let me know.

Yes...high speed internet.

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I will get you a username and password for my FTP server (send it to you via pm) and you can load it up there. Then I will publish it to our site here for download.

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Unbill I sent you a pm with instructions on how to get on our ftp and how to upload the file.

Members online

Latest posts