Bigger plans for Elton Jenkins?

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
By Runyway I meant Runyan
Lord I hope we don't call him runway meaning turnstile if and when he becomes a regular.
I honestly feel they would not use Jenkins as the C in this scenario. I feel Runyon Or Patrick are more likely to move there over Jenkins. I would like to see us resign Linsley but I could see us not, as he might be too expensive.
Didn't the Packers sign or draft a center they stashed on the practice squad?

RicFlairoftheNFL

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Generally if a pick doesn't make the roster as a rookie I get nervous. I do like ColoradoPacker51's idea about Patrick at Center, but I don't see Runyon going there. Here's more of a Lane Taylor play both guard spots and if you're stuck he CAN play tackle in a pinch type guy.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lord I hope we don't call him runway meaning turnstile if and when he becomes a regular.
Didn't the Packers sign or draft a center they stashed on the practice squad?

Hanson, out of Oregon. He and Patrick will most likely get battle for C...with honestly the organization probably hoping Hanson is worthy enough to slide Patrick to Guard.

D

Deleted member 6794

He and Patrick will most likely get battle for C...with honestly the organization probably hoping Hanson is worthy enough to slide Patrick to Guard.

Actually I think the Packers would prefer having Patrick on the bench ;)

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
Actually I think the Packers would prefer having Patrick on the bench ;)
In a perfect world perhaps. He’s graded out decently by pff so far and it’s clear that he meshes well on the line with his teammates. Have no idea how the staff has graded him though. The fact that his contract was extended tells me they think he’s a productive player. I agree he has a lot of value as a backup being able to play multiple positions.

Members online

Latest posts