1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Better Buffalo....

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by warhawk, Oct 30, 2006.

1. warhawk

warhawk Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +38
    ....than us. They are moving their left guard to left tackle and starting a rookie at right tackle this week. Three position changes.

Arizona tried changes in the "0" line and it didn't much for them the first time out so hopefully what the Bills are attempting to do takes time to be affective.

I know with this look we have been giving teams the last couple of weeks it will be hard for a new group to pick up a lot of what we are doing that quickly.

Kampman goes up against a 7th round rookie starting his first game. He will probably get some help which bodes well for Barnett bringing it from the middle.

Like I say "better them than us" as it looks like two "0" lines a world apart as far as coming together as a unit at the moment.

2. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Kampman is gonna go apeshit.

3. warhawk

warhawk Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +38
    The guy their moving from guard to left tackle said he played against KGB in an exhibition game and held his own. I hope KGB reads that somewhere.

Kampy should be good for a couple more this Sunday.

4. spacecoastpkrfan

spacecoastpkrfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    We can only hope that their adjustments don't work out as well as ours have. Kampman is a stud and I knew his new contract would really help motivate him, given his character and work ethic. I think he'll be a factor no matter who lines up against him for the rest of the year resulting in a well deserved pro bowl invite. :twocents:

5. warhawk

warhawk Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +38
    Key Stats:

Buffalo has given up 21 sacks.

Losman has lost 5 fumbles since taking over at QB.

Green Bay has won 15 out of 16 when scoring a defensive TD.

Let's strip that ball and take one back!

Go Pack!

6. Tiger

Tiger Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I reckon Kampman will see double teams so i'll be looking for NB and AJ to come thru and hit Losman!

7. retiredgrampa

retiredgrampa Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    They'll definitely need to provide help to their RT which should hurt their O. If Sander uses LB blitzes at the right times, it will seriously disrupt the Bill's attack. Once again, we MUST get the early lead...no TOs! Then we can play OUR game.

8. gopackgo

gopackgo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Yeah, I really miss the blitzes that we had during the MS days. This would be a perfect game to try that out again.

9. warhawk

warhawk Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +38
    We have been blitzing more since we basically ditched the dime package two weeks ago. Barnett caused all kinds of problems last week.

10. millertime

millertime Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    i hopew are front four can get some pressure. losman is pretty mobile and green bay always has some trouble with mobile QBs (ala mcnabb)