Bears studs n duds

GBkrzygrl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Up until Sunday I was convinced Rodgers would return for next season. But that salute for sure looked like him saying goodbye to the fans at Soldier Field.
Honestly, I thought that it was part spur of the moment and part calculated. People will be speculating indefinitely.

Heyjoe4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I thought it was simply saying that we won again and the game's over
The salute? Yeah I didn't read anything into that. He'll have to come up with something else when he beats them next year!

Heyjoe4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Don't know why not but that never did bother me at all. Now if he was sunning...that would have been classless.
LOL. Well at the time I guess it was seen as a classless "celebration". No harm done and it is a very nasty rivalry and I think that was a playoff loss. And haven't most of us "mooned" someone or a group of people at some point in our lives - for real, not pretend like Moss?

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Did he? I never heard/saw that. Anyway, thanks for the update.
It was some years back but I remember him being confronted on it and being remorseful. He said it was a stupid thing to do and apologized to the fans and the Packers

Reaction score
Same here. I mean it was harmless stuff that kids do all the time, and a few adults. ;)
I once mooned my X wife and arm pumped as she picked up our dogs (on her basically custodial weekend to watch them).
Her new BF was in the car and he had the strangest look on his face while leaving.
I guess he thought I was more mature than that!

Last edited:

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What was even funnier was how wound up Joe Buck got about it.
I remember that, you’d have thought Randy pulled it all down, blew him a “kiss” and gave him a brown eyed wink or something they way he reacted