Barrett Jones

• Thread starter I asked LT to delete my acct
  • Start date
I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Hell, we blamed injuries to key players for last years failure, we can now blame injuries before the start of the damn season.
Having read the article, I cant imagine the injury to Jones will kill us before we start surely ?

H

HardRightEdge

Hell, we blamed injuries to key players for last years failure, we can now blame injuries before the start of the damn season.
Having read the article, I cant imagine the injury to Jones will kill us before we start surely ?

Which article? Why is Barrett Jones a concern of the Packers?

Darth Garfunkel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Huh? Are you saying he was going to be our pick but now he's injured or saying because of his injury he might fall to our pick and we'll draft an injured guy?

OP
OP
I

One of the reports on the bleachers site said that due to a re-occuring foot injury, Jones was suspect for the draft and that he could be a prime target. Unless I read it wrong. Sorry if I did. I`ll order the tar and feathers myself thank you :eek: The site was LombardiAve.com

H

HardRightEdge

One of the reports on the bleachers site said that due to a re-occuring foot injury, Jones was suspect for the draft and that he could be a prime target. Unless I read it wrong. Sorry if I did. I`ll order the tar and feathers myself thank you :eek: The site was lombardiavenue.com

TT does not take centers or guards in the first 2 rounds. Certainly not one with a Lisfranc injury.

If by "bleachers site" you mean bleacherreport.com, that site is sometimes interesting, often out in left field (that's a baseball reference meaning "off base" or "wrong"), and mostly lame.

OP
OP
I

TT does not take centers or guards in the first 2 rounds. Certainly not one with a Lisfranc injury.

If by "bleachers site" you mean bleacherreport.com, that site is sometimes interesting, often out in left field (that's a baseball reference meaning "off base" or "wrong"), and mostly lame.
I did, and thanks for the warning :tup:

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Pro Football Focus is lame as well. btw, TT is correct in that regard.

H

HardRightEdge

Pro Football Focus is lame as well. btw, TT is correct in that regard.

Many of us are fond of quoting PFF stats if for no other reason than there's no other source that provides this kind of info for free. But is it consistent and accurate?

I noticed recently that PFF's web site has a call for unpaid volunteers who are expected to spend about 10 hours per game to start:

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2013/03/19/become-part-of-the-pff-team/

Most of their stats require judgement calls on each and every play. One wonders about the thoroughness of their quality control in ensuring consistent interpretations among the volunteers.

Members online

Latest posts