Baltimore Ravens Picking Up FA To Make Another Run For SB

ravensfootball

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In Ozzie we trust....I know you cheese heads want a 3-4 D like Baltimore but you need talent. Baltimore has gone younger at the CB postion and now has picked up LJ Smith for depth. We will have 3 pro bowel O-Linemen because Matt Birk is a Raven and maybe O-Pace. This is how you build a team with depth in FA. You guys could not stop the run with a 4-3 D and you think you be able to stop it now in a 3-4. Kampmen is not a linebacker and you will learn this next year. I can't wait for the Ravens to come into Lambeau you will see why all NFL teams fear are D.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow, so much hate. I wonder why...
Birk was released from Minnesota, he's 35 and didn't play well last year. Orlando, if healthy, would be a great sign, but he hasn't been for the last 2 years.
You lost Scott, you lost Brown, who is much better and younger than Birk, your best WR is 35, your TE has played poorly, you lost 2 great cornerbacks, Ray is great but he'll be 34,you lost Leonard, although I think Landry is a better player, but what the hell are you talking about? Your message is 3 years late...

Eclipse612

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lol are the ravens trying to conquer the forum? Peace and love guy!

Anyway, your Ravens are a solid,well coached and hard-playing team, they always give all they can and I enjoy watching them on the field, but speaking of talent I don't think they rank in the top 10.

Reaction score
sure you have a good d but are medokere d can take care of your weaksauce offense. OMG Joe Flacco he was a rookie with 2k yards :O our first year starter has 4k with almost 30 tds. than u may say oh we had a better record yah but im pretty sure we had many problems with are d if we would of had a good d we would of stomped u guys in the playoffs

GJ85

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Haha this made my day, Ravens talking smack when they lost the best parts of their team and got a year older. Funny post

Veretax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yup typical Raven Fans, the same fans that never got over the Colts moving either :). I'm shaking in my boots lol

Go Pack Go!

Diltzy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would expect a Bears or Vikings fan to talk trash. But a Ravens' fan? Was this an early April Fools joke?

Veretax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Diltzy said:
I would expect a Bears or Vikings fan to talk trash. But a Ravens' fan? Was this an early April Fools joke?

Believe me, the Baltimore Fans have been talking trash since they stole the browns franchise. As a follower of the redskins as well as the Packers I've heard it far too many times.

Onofr1o

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rex Ryan made that team what it was, now that he's gone your franchise will return to the gutters where it belongs

Members online

Latest posts