1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Baltimore Ravens Picking Up FA To Make Another Run For SB

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by ravensfootball, Mar 20, 2009.

1. ravensfootball

ravensfootball Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    In Ozzie we trust....I know you cheese heads want a 3-4 D like Baltimore but you need talent. Baltimore has gone younger at the CB postion and now has picked up LJ Smith for depth. We will have 3 pro bowel O-Linemen because Matt Birk is a Raven and maybe O-Pace. This is how you build a team with depth in FA. You guys could not stop the run with a 4-3 D and you think you be able to stop it now in a 3-4. Kampmen is not a linebacker and you will learn this next year. I can't wait for the Ravens to come into Lambeau you will see why all NFL teams fear are D.

2. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +980
    Wow, so much hate. I wonder why...
    Birk was released from Minnesota, he's 35 and didn't play well last year. Orlando, if healthy, would be a great sign, but he hasn't been for the last 2 years.
    You lost Scott, you lost Brown, who is much better and younger than Birk, your best WR is 35, your TE has played poorly, you lost 2 great cornerbacks, Ray is great but he'll be 34,you lost Leonard, although I think Landry is a better player, but what the hell are you talking about? Your message is 3 years late...

3. Eclipse612

Eclipse612 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Lol are the ravens trying to conquer the forum? Peace and love guy!

Anyway, your Ravens are a solid,well coached and hard-playing team, they always give all they can and I enjoy watching them on the field, but speaking of talent I don't think they rank in the top 10.

4. Aaron rodgers is god

Aaron rodgers is god Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +154
    sure you have a good d but are medokere d can take care of your weaksauce offense. OMG Joe Flacco he was a rookie with 2k yards :O our first year starter has 4k with almost 30 tds. than u may say oh we had a better record yah but im pretty sure we had many problems with are d if we would of had a good d we would of stomped u guys in the playoffs

5. Aaron rodgers is god

Aaron rodgers is god Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +154
    and kampmon cant play lbs he was a linebacker in college ......... so you dont know that

6. Aa-rodg_is_cool

Aa-rodg_is_cool Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Lol a random raven fan talkin trash to the huge rivals the packers??

7. spartacheese520

spartacheese520 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Wow...a Ravens fan...in a Packers forum...not only is that so random...but I had no idea Ravens fans existed.

8. Jess

Jess Movement!

Ratings:
    +473
    Joe Flaaco, sophomore slump.

That is all.

9. GJ85

GJ85 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Haha this made my day, Ravens talking smack when they lost the best parts of their team and got a year older. Funny post

10. Veretax

Veretax Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +6
    Yup typical Raven Fans, the same fans that never got over the Colts moving either :). I'm shaking in my boots lol

Go Pack Go!

11. Diltzy

Diltzy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I would expect a Bears or Vikings fan to talk trash. But a Ravens' fan? Was this an early April Fools joke?

12. Veretax

Veretax Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +6

Believe me, the Baltimore Fans have been talking trash since they stole the browns franchise. As a follower of the redskins as well as the Packers I've heard it far too many times.

13. Onofr1o

Onofr1o Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Rex Ryan made that team what it was, now that he's gone your franchise will return to the gutters where it belongs

14. PackAttackUK

PackAttackUK Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +26
    This made me chuckle :)