back up qb???

DGB454

Cheesehead
Reaction score
starr15 said:
you can count on brohm! have you seen him in training camp amazing! not as good as favre but pretty good id say Matt schaub performance

Last I heard Brohm is having a bad camp at least lately. I would hope a vetran will be available before the season starts.

Packers_Finland

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree, we need a veteran QB. I had hoped for Favre would've gotten Pennington from Jets, or Garcia or someone from Bucs. That draft pick we got better be used well.

RockJock07

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DGB454 said:
starr15 said:
you can count on brohm! have you seen him in training camp amazing! not as good as favre but pretty good id say Matt schaub performance

Last I heard Brohm is having a bad camp at least lately. I would hope a vetran will be available before the season starts.

I haven't heard that, plus he's a rookie. Pennington is in Miami so that out of the question and I'd rather have him then leftwich or Culpepper. Brohm will be better, in time, then any of these qb's so I would just stick with what he have. Remember that any QB we have is not going to have to carry the team, the packers have a defense a deep qroup at RB.

shanks2122

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Are we saying that a rookie can't be a back up?

I know favre is the ultimate iron man, but wasn't A-Rod a rookie once? And he was the back-up right?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts