AR's new contract and The Last Dance

Will this be the last dance?

• Total voters

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
He should have thought about that many years ago. IMO he could have had a terrific NFL career if he had kept his weight in line. He's always going to be a big guy. but there's a big difference between muscle and fat. It just seems he lacked the discipline to keep his body in football shape. Really a shame after we saw what he could do those first two years.

And compare him to a guy like AJ Dillon. Another big back who is mostly muscle (from all appearances). He'll play longer and avoid injuries because of it. It requires a lot of discipline and it seems he's got it. Looking forward to seeing him play more this year.
He was drinking way to much

Ive posted it few times here when it was happening. I had a legit source inside 1265 that gave me certain info

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So what has changed? #12 has returned to all the butt kissers and you better believe that he is digging every second of it. He comes across as the most insincere *** that has walked the planet. Dark clouds on the horizon. I really believe that his sole mission in coming back is to finish what he started. One thing on his mind - DESTROY! It's gonna get ugly. Sounds dramatic? Just how he wants it.
RIDICULOUS!!!

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope Lacy can come back. I always liked him. I don’t care if it’s here or somewhere else. He always seemed like someone fun to have a round and he could move pretty well for a big man.
Overcoming alcohol would be great for him in every aspect of his life.

Heyjoe4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope Lacy can come back. I always liked him. I don’t care if it’s here or somewhere else. He always seemed like someone fun to have a round and he could move pretty well for a big man.
Well said Mondio. I liked him too.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
I don't expect to see Lacy back. We have heard/seen this with a number of guys and rarely do they seem to ever happen, at least successfully. I wish him luck and if he does come back, due to the Packers current RB's, I don't see it happening in GB.

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Isn't he too old now? Seems like a long time ago.

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just turned 30. Been out of the league 3 seasons.
30? I'd have guessed him to at least be 80 by now. Time sure passes funny. Things that happened 40 years ago seem like yesterday, but things that happened three years ago seem likes ages away.

Heyjoe4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just turned 30. Been out of the league 3 seasons.
It would depend on the severity of his alcohol problem (if he even has one, and if he does, if he's in recovery), the shape he's in, and whether these things add up to an impact player. Regardless, I wish him well.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
It would depend on the severity of his alcohol problem (if he even has one, and if he does, if he's in recovery), the shape he's in, and whether these things add up to an impact player. Regardless, I wish him well.
Never said was a problem..just thats why lot of wieght gain and one benching b4 Detroit game

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Isn't he too old now? Seems like a long time ago.
I wouldn't think he'd be what he was, but if he's cut out alcohol and is taking care of himself, he could have himself a couple year career i think as a part time guy somewhere. he certainly had the skills. 30 is old when you're carrying it 2-300 times a year for 8 years, but he hasn't. But 30 can be old when you don't take care of your body either.

LetzBreel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wouldn't think he'd be what he was, but if he's cut out alcohol and is taking care of himself, he could have himself a couple year career i think as a part time guy somewhere. he certainly had the skills. 30 is old when you're carrying it 2-300 times a year for 8 years, but he hasn't. But 30 can be old when you don't take care of your body either.
I loved Eddie but I doubt that he has the desire to still play or the physical ability. That ship has sailed.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I doubt it too, but if he’s off booze and taking care of himself it’s not an impossibility either. I’d be happy to see it.

Heyjoe4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I loved Eddie but I doubt that he has the desire to still play or the physical ability. That ship has sailed.
Yeah you have to stay in football shape, and that takes more than work in the gym. That requires a professional trainer and the right facilities.

thequick12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Always liked Eddie Lacy didn't realize he was a big drinker...side note big dragon ball z fan as well haha

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts