Anyone seeing page loading issues?

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Are any of you seeing pages coming up slow or not at all recently?

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If some aren’t loading I can’t tell :)

but it does seem to all be working pretty smoothly overall. No issues on my end.

Do7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No but I do have another issue I'd like to bring up. In the months prior I was trying to login after I entered my login and password it would say it send a verification email but I would never even get one. I checked my spam mail and everything, so I had no way of accessing this place since around the time we played Detroit up in Lambeau. I am now getting the verification codes going to my email, but I am a bit paranoid something like this will happen again. I tried reaching out via Twitter and Facebook but no one responded.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Sketchy ad server?? I have no problems at home ATM.
BTW ads aren't a problem anymore since techno geek son #2 installed a PI-hole.
When he finally moved out, he left it behind.

Favre>Rodgers259

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not sure if it's a browser issue but all the stuff at the top, banners, etc don't load at all. I have to keep refreshing to get the alerts button to come from behind whatever ad loaded on top of it.

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
No not slow at all,U probably need to reboot computer

It's not me. Its loading great for me. Just have 1 or 2 members telling me it's slow for them. I haven't seen any issues, so wanted to know of anyone else was seeing it. Hence this thread. :)

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
No but I do have another issue I'd like to bring up. In the months prior I was trying to login after I entered my login and password it would say it send a verification email but I would never even get one. I checked my spam mail and everything, so I had no way of accessing this place since around the time we played Detroit up in Lambeau. I am now getting the verification codes going to my email, but I am a bit paranoid something like this will happen again. I tried reaching out via Twitter and Facebook but no one responded.

The emails weren't working for a few weeks as the service I used shut the emails down and I didnt realize it. I switched to a different email service and it's been fine since.

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Yep, slowest site I go to. Only site I have issues with.

Has to be something on your side as no one else seems to be having the same issues.

Do7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The emails weren't working for a few weeks as the service I used shut the emails down and I didnt realize it. I switched to a different email service and it's been fine since.
Ok so we won't have that issue again then? Awesome!

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Now that you brought it up...I am starting to have slow down problems in printing a response.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts