1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

another back done for year

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by tkpckfan, Nov 12, 2005.

1. tkpckfan

tkpckfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    the green bay packers placed walt williams on IR. wow this is getting good i think were trying to set a record for most players on IR

2. all about da packers

all about da packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    HERE WE COME LOTTERY!!!!! But seriously, two years in a row that Walt has been placed on IR. Its tough, because I thought he really could have helped us both years. Best of luck to Walt, I think he has some talent that could be put to use yet!

3. vixtalkn

vixtalkn Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    WOW. This RB situation is almost unbelievable. Can anybody help? Call the Pack 920-569-7500.

4. PackFanatic

PackFanatic Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +13
    Seems there is someone out there that has a Voodoo doll and knows how to use it. Are the injuries due to conditioning? I have not remembered this many players being out. At least we will get a early draft pick. as much as the Pack "says" they are going to turn it up. I dont think this is our year.

5. Chamuko

Chamuko Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I know a very gifted witch, I will ask her for help...and being my mother in law she could not refuse !!!

6. Miskito

Miskito Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    After all these years, it's finally working!

[​IMG]

7. HatestheEagles084

HatestheEagles084 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    idk the quads look pretty intact on that voodoo doll, musn't have used it on ahman

8. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    His injuries are why he wasn't on the team in the first place. I was hoping this guy would be really good for us. Hopefully Gado? can lead the way