Announcers on KGB

Steel Wheels

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Did anyone hear the announcers point out how inconsistent KGB is last night.

It was pointed out that KGB had 8 sacks in 2 games last season and 5 in the other 14.

Reaction score
Did you hear the announcers drooling over the Bills? Honestly, you attack every Packer player and coach, and claim the season is doomed. Its getting annoying to hear idiots saying the Pack suck. You said if the Pack were to prove you wrong, you would take the comments people would send your way, but I wouldn't be surprised at all if you responded with a "Pure Luck" after every game the Pack win. Dam it, man, have some faith.

OP
OP
S

Steel Wheels

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
You said if the Pack were to prove you wrong, you would take the comments people would send your way, but I wouldn't be surprised at all if you responded with a "Pure Luck" after every game the Pack win. Dam it, man, have some faith.

You are already wrong...I said the Packers would go 8-8 (plus or minus 1).

If you figure that out I am saying between 7-9 and 9-7. That's means I am saying the Packers will win between 7 and 9 games.

So I will not be saying "Pure Luck" after every game the Packers win.

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Steel Wheels said:
[quote="all about da packers":1jkztl1i]You said if the Pack were to prove you wrong, you would take the comments people would send your way, but I wouldn't be surprised at all if you responded with a "Pure Luck" after every game the Pack win. Dam it, man, have some faith.

You are already wrong...I said the Packers would go 8-8 (plus or minus 1).

If you figure that out I am saying between 7-9 and 9-7. That's means I am saying the Packers will win between 7 and 9 games.

So I will not be saying "Pure Luck" after every game the Packers win.[/quote:1jkztl1i]

This from someone who knows only hypocracy and manipulation...
hmmmm.

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Settle down everyone. It was a scrimmage. We already know there are weaknesses on this team. We clearly know KGB isn't an every down guy. he can't play the run and he only has one rush move and that is speed. So why worry about what the announcers say. We already knew that. It's not a surprise and I'm not offended because what they said was true.

sixone220

Cheesehead
Reaction score
what a stupid post.

did you hear how the announcers pointed out a fact that any packer fan knew?

shocking.

Anubis

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Steel Wheels said:
Did anyone hear the announcers point out how inconsistent KGB is last night.

It was pointed out that KGB had 8 sacks in 2 games last season and 5 in the other 14.

Not surprising considering Green Bay had an inconsistant Defensive Coordinator last year who's game plan changed both day by day and week to week. I imagine KGB will have a much better season this year under a much more consistant Defensive Coordinator with a proven track record. However, I am sure this concept is completely lost upon you.

BTW, this is the part where you *once again* tell us Sherman's coaching sucks, Bates will make no difference in Green Bay and the season is over before it has even started... unless of course the Pack wins at least three of it's pre-season matchups. :roll:

Go Pack!

Robert C. Hedley

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I also said that we would go 8 and 8 this year. And I am sticking with that. A lot of people think that having Walker back will win us more games, but I dont think it will. We are a potent offense with or without Walker.

OP
OP
S

Steel Wheels

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anubis said:
BTW, this is the part where you *once again* tell us Sherman's coaching sucks, Bates will make no difference in Green Bay and the season is over before it has even started... unless of course the Pack wins at least three of it's pre-season matchups. :roll:

Go Pack!

Robert C. Hedley

Actually 30 of the 39 Super Bowl winners (76.9%) went .500 or better in pre-season.

Being that the Packers will play 4 pre-season games, they will only have to win 2 to stay in the 76.9% category.

2 /4 = .500

This season will be the last in Green Bay for Mike Sherman and Jim Bates will make a difference but not enough to get the Packers into or deep into the playoff picture.

Jim Bates needs 2 or 3 years to make this defense respectable.

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Steel Wheels said:
Anubis said:

Go Pack!

Robert C. Hedley

Actually 30 of the 39 Super Bowl winners (76.9%) went .500 or better in pre-season.

Being that the Packers will play 4 pre-season games, they will only have to win 2 to stay in the 76.9% category.

2 /4 = .500

This season will be the last in Green Bay for Mike Sherman and Jim Bates will make a difference but not enough to get the Packers into or deep into the playoff picture.

Jim Bates needs 2 or 3 years to make this defense respectable.

This defense is already respectable because of Bates. Your posts however.... Well, that's another story.

So Chase, why don't you answer this question.

After the pre-season, will you tell everyone here who will WIN the superbowl? Afterall, hasn't hat been YOUR argument?

Anubis

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Steel Wheels said:

I guess no one told that to New England who went 1-3 in preseason last year and still managed to win the Super Bowl. I wonder how did they managed to do that without being in the 76.9% category... :roll:

Do you read tea leaves too, Wheels?

GO PACK!

Robert C. Hedley

Members online

Latest posts