All the draft complaining...let's look over the past 10 seasons...

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't consider TE a top 5 need and didn't consider it one at the time of the draft either.
Also a lot of people have been saying Deguara is a FB which if that is the case then he doesn't fill in any holes at TE wether you consider it a top 5 need or not; and if he is to be considered as a regular TE then I have to question drafting a TE who in his best year only posted 500 yards, in the top 3 rounds yes he is a good blocker but purely blocking TE's don't have that kind of value in todays NFL.

And I've already said on another thread I consider Martin to be a decent pickup but not a great one and certainly not good enough of one to make up for the rest of the draft.

I am going to state what most people would disagree with but I think this draft is worse long term than it is short term we didn't draft a single CB, DL, OT, or WR if a position is a need this year and it wasn't addressed it isn't likely to be fixed next year so WR, DL and OT will all likely be needing upgrades next year and CB is a upcoming need, also looking at the fact that every iOL we drafted this year was a 6th round pick assuming one of those guy's will be a capable starter next year is optimistic meaning Center or Guard could also be a upcoming need.
And if Bahktiari somehow doesn't get resigned that would be another huge hole to fill.
Now because of our lack of cash if even the majority of these positions are needs next year and that is the more likely scenario than we'd have to fix most if not all of them in the draft unless Gute has a incredible draft he would not be able to fix all of those holes.
Even if we assume he has a good draft no GM bats 1000 so the odds of filling that many roster holes especially at such high value positions like OT, CB and WR that tend to go of the board fast are very low.

And this is why I have been pounding away at Gute. Sure he's done some good, but we also had two 12-4 seasons under Mike Sherman as GM as well as players like Javon Walker and Nick Barnett. He signed free agents too, but in the end he was still a ratbag, and right now Gute has not proven he's any better.

Sunshinepacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Funny you should say that and I’ve seen that rhetoric thrown around a bunch. It’s actually true. With any team and in any draft year this holds true that draft selections are largely all backups (and hell even some 1st rounders don’t start their Rookie season).
But If your going to use that as an argument to imply GB should’ve had 4 starters in the first 4 selections? or even mostly starters?

I’d challenge the validity of that argument. It doesn’t hold enough substance unless you provide us with the % of players in the first 5 rounds who are not backups in their Rookie season either league wide or over a large, consecutive sample series of the Packers drafts??
Because that argument only holds true in comparison if the vast majority of selections inside 5 rounds start or are #1 on their position list Day 1

How about this, the first two picks won't be starters until the guys who are better than they are leave the team. The guys drafted won't be "additions" to the offense, at best they'll let the team tread water. Other positions could have added.

Reaction score
And what's funnier is that I only did that to placate the people who seem so eager to criticize anything that carries a whiff of optimism.
I’m not quite sure why this struck me so funny. But thank you for that I got a good chuckle.
How about this, the first two picks won't be starters until the guys who are better than they are leave the team. The guys drafted won't be "additions" to the offense, at best they'll let the team tread water. Other positions could have added.
agree at QB. But QB is easily the most valuable “backup” position on the team. I have backup QB listed between top #26-#34 most valuable player on a #53 man roster. Closer to #26 because of the draft collateral he’s worth in his case.
I disagree with this on our 2nd round RB selection. If GB drafts a WR with pick #62 why wouldn’t he automatically be a backup rookie season?
Why is it that in MLF system that a presumed #2 RB out of likely 4 total on a roster will be relegated to ST? Or are you saying you feel Dillon won’t be activated on game days?
I see the #2 RB in a MLF System just as valuable as a #3 WR. I don’t consider a #3 WR a “backup” or a #2 RB “backup”. especially in a system where RB’s get a nice dose of pass receptions. You do realize Aaron Jones..our RB caught 39 passes don’t you? Lazard caught less passes than our RB. In MLF system our #1 RB was also the #2 WR.
I don't consider TE a top 5 need and didn't consider it one at the time of the draft either
This offseason, GB sent Graham packing and made a Run at Austin Hooper and clearly had a pre-draft hole at TE.
So in your world, which TE filled the vacancy left in his wake hadn't we drafted one? Um.. don’t answer that if you had to start hunting for one just now........If your my GM your fired! Lol

PS. Yes Deguara is a TE. He’s listed as a TE and played TE in college, just because you want to label him a FB to make your point doesn’t negate him from meeting with the TE group.
And wait a sec! What are you still doing here??! I thought I fired you!:roflmao:

Last edited:

Fredrik87

Cheesehead
Reaction score
GB sent Graham packing and had a huge hole in the TE room. How many posters in this site alone ignored TE altogether in their Mock drafts compared to his many picked a TE inside their first 5 rounds? (First 5 needs)
So in your world, which TE filled the vacancy left in his wake hadn't we drafted one. Or are you implying you believe MLF wants to make reductions at TE? Those are the only two logical answers if you really believed that.

Well I never said the position was set did I? what I said is it isn't a top 5 need.
OT, DL, WR, ILB, CB and C are all in my opinion greater needs.
Reason for OT being a bigger need Wagner is not a good player he got absolutely destroyed when facing Hunter as well as against a few other players last year no matter who our QB is over the next couple of years we can't afford for that guy to be getting pummeled.
Reason for DL being a greater need we were literally incapable of stopping the run in most games last year and outside of Kenny none of our DL was any good as pass rushers either.
Reason for WR being a bigger need our WR's outside of Adams were terrible last year despite the patently false rumor circulating that they were good during the 4 game stretch Adams was out they were not. And they regularly dropped routine passes at all points of the season it was pathetic to watch, clear area of need.
Reason for ILB being a greater need TE's and Rushing attacks were destroying us in the middle of the field we got killed by every elite TE and running game we faced.
Reason for CB being a greater need it doesn't look like Tramon is coming back, pff had him as a top ten CB last year and his loss would be huge if he's not resigned then you factor in that King will almost certainly be gone next year and it becomes a obvious need at a much more valuable position then TE.
Reason for Center being a greater need Linsley will likely be a cap casualty and a bad player on the O-line can single handedly do huge damage to any offense.

And the reason most posters didn't include TE's in their mocks is most people agreed this TE class sucked.

Also if the requirement is to replace Graham I have confidence in Sterberger in accomplishing that and then some, plus we still have both Mercedes and Tonyan as well.

Now tell me how does Deguara fill any perceived hole at TE in his best season he only had 500 yards.
And as I've said though he is a good maybe even great blocker guy's like that aren't worth 3rd round picks you can find them cheap in free agency for example Mercedes Lewis is costing us next to nothing despite being one of the best blocking TE in the league when we signed him.
Heck there is a lot of talk he won't be a TE for us at all but rather that he will play FB in which case he definitely isn't worth a 3rd round pick as good FB's cost even less than most good blocking TE's.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Also if the requirement is to replace Graham I have confidence in Sterberger in accomplishing that and then some, plus we still have both Mercedes and Tonyan as well.
Fair enough. I can’t argue with how you feel But If yiu were my GM.. I’d have to fire you if you picked a Center in round 3! We could’ve then package picks and traded back up for a Blindside Tackle and really got them riled up! Bak would’ve been smacking beers on his head on camera!
Just having fun with ya.:roflmao:
It depends on the type of player you’re looking for. MLF values TE’s that are well rounded but puts emphasis in blocking. Marcades isn’t exactly a long term solution..
Also you’re conflicting yourself. You said Sternberger is more Graham’s replacement, which is logical.
But then in the same breath you picked on Josiah for strictly “receiving” stats, which he’s not considered a Flex TE. I’m not sure what you meant there other than to attempt to degrade him you gave me a peak at your cards. (I’ve got a crappy pair of 4’s with a possible flush.. but now I’m staying in and raising you!) :whistling:
Josiah was never drafted to replace Graham role directly. The Deguara is more a compliment to a Sternberger (or Graham) than competition. Sorry it sounds like exotic vehicles I didn’t try that!

Last edited:

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't consider TE a top 5 need and didn't consider it one at the time of the draft either.
Also a lot of people have been saying Deguara is a FB which if that is the case then he doesn't fill in any holes at TE wether you consider it a top 5 need or not; and if he is to be considered as a regular TE then I have to question drafting a TE who in his best year only posted 500 yards, in the top 3 rounds yes he is a good blocker but purely blocking TE's don't have that kind of value in todays NFL.

And I've already said on another thread I consider Martin to be a decent pickup but not a great one and certainly not good enough of one to make up for the rest of the draft.

I am going to state what most people would disagree with but I think this draft is worse long term than it is short term we didn't draft a single CB, DL, OT, or WR if a position is a need this year and it wasn't addressed it isn't likely to be fixed next year so WR, DL and OT will all likely be needing upgrades next year and CB is a upcoming need, also looking at the fact that every iOL we drafted this year was a 6th round pick assuming one of those guy's will be a capable starter next year is optimistic meaning Center or Guard could also be a upcoming need.
And if Bahktiari somehow doesn't get resigned that would be another huge hole to fill.
Now because of our lack of cash if even the majority of these positions are needs next year and that is the more likely scenario than we'd have to fix most if not all of them in the draft unless Gute has a incredible draft he would not be able to fix all of those holes.
Even if we assume he has a good draft no GM bats 1000 so the odds of filling that many roster holes especially at such high value positions like OT, CB and WR that tend to go of the board fast are very low.

You may be in the minority who didn't think TE was a need this season. Lewis is getting long in the tooth and Sternberger is an unknown. IMO Tonyan is JAG. I don't know if Deguara is the answer either. I don't think this particular draft class was all that deep at this position.

D

Deleted member 6794

With any team and in any draft year this holds true that draft selections are largely all backups (and hell even some 1st rounders don’t start their Rookie season).
But If your going to use that as an argument to imply GB should’ve had 4 starters in the first 4 selections? or even mostly starters?

The Packers should have spend at least one of their first four selection on a prospect having the chance to compete for a starting job this season.

If GB drafts a WR with pick #62 why wouldn’t he automatically be a backup rookie season?

I see the #2 RB in a MLF System just as valuable as a #3 WR. I don’t consider a #3 WR a “backup” or a #2 RB “backup”. especially in a system where RB’s get a nice dose of pass receptions.

You're right about the #3 wide receiver not being a backup. The #2 running back is one though.

Reason for CB being a greater need it doesn't look like Tramon is coming back pff had him as a top ten CB last year and his loss is huge then you factor in that King will almost certainly be gone next year and it becomes a obvious need at a much more valuable position then TE.

Just for the record Tramon was graded as a top 10 cornerback by PFF last season.

In addition it's possible he will be back for next season.

Toad1924

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What’s perplexing to me as of late is that Gutenkunst was a hero for being aggressive in FA and pretty crafty in the draft and played a big part in attaining a 13-3 season. But in the very next Breath he’s an ignoramus GM (Generally Malicious) who failed at every turn to push the team over the top (although we haven’t played the 1st snap) that we likely wouldn’t be at in the first place unless Gute hit some home runs. So which is it?

My frustration (and I'm guessing many others) comes from the fact that after many years of bad/mediocre drafts and very few FA signings in TT's late years, last offseason and last season we suddenly changed our trajectory and it looked like we would compete for a SB in the remaining AR years (while we have a HOF QB that is currently under contract for 4 years). This offseason, while we have glaring holes that were exposed, we focused on making picks for the future. For people that want to try and win another SB with AR, our hopes were breifly raised and now if feels like more of the same. Now, we will likely compete for Division titles for the remainder of AR's career and be completely outmatched when we face a true contender. It is the same story we've seen for the past 8 or so years (other than 2014).

Maybe we get lucky that Love is another HOF QB but to me it feels like we just settled for 2 SB's with nearly 30 consecutive years of HOF QB play. Actually it's more like ~30 years of top 10 all-time QB play.

I hope I'm wrong and I hope we sign some of the remaining FA's.

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well I never said the position was set did I? what I said is it isn't a top 5 need.
OT, DL, WR, ILB, CB and C are all in my opinion greater needs.
Reason for OT being a bigger need Wagner is not a good player he got absolutely destroyed when facing Hunter as well as against a few other players last year no matter who our QB is over the next couple of years we can't afford for that guy to be getting pummeled.
Reason for DL being a greater need we were literally incapable of stopping the run in most games last year and outside of Kenny none of our DL was any good as pass rushers either.
Reason for WR being a bigger need our WR's outside of Adams were terrible last year despite the patently false rumor circulating that they were good during the 4 game stretch Adams was out they were not. And they regularly dropped routine passes at all points of the season it was pathetic to watch, clear area of need.
Reason for ILB being a greater need TE's and Rushing attacks were destroying us in the middle of the field we got killed by every elite TE and running game we faced.
Reason for CB being a greater need it doesn't look like Tramon is coming back pff had him as a top ten CB last year and his loss is huge then you factor in that King will almost certainly be gone next year and it becomes a obvious need at a much more valuable position then TE.
Reason for Center being a greater need Linsley will likely be a cap casualty and a bad player on the O-line can single handedly do huge damage to any offense.

And the reason most posters didn't include TE's in their mocks is most people agreed this TE class sucked.

Now tell me how does Deguara fill any perceived hole at TE in his best season he only had 500 yards.
And as I've said though he is a good maybe even great blocker guy's like that aren't worth 3rd round picks you can find them cheap in free agency for example Mercedes Lewis is costing us next to nothing despite being one of the best blocking TE in the league when we signed him.
Heck there is a lot of talk he won't be a TE for us at all but rather that he will play FB in which case he definitely isn't worth a 3rd round pick as good FB's cost even less than most good blocking TE's.

Agree 100%, especially because Graham only had a smattering of games where he really contributed a lot. Either one of Sternberger or Tonyan have just as much or more athleticism than he does, and it's for those reasons also that Deguara would never see the field if he was kept at TE barring Sternberger and Tonyan both getting hurt again.

Now I would have been totally cool with landing Austin Hooper if that had happened. But once it didn't, Gute should have just moved on and stopped his stupid TE obsession.

I gotta think Elliott Wolf woulda had more sense in his head than this current clown running the front office.

GleefulGary

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Packers should have spend at least one of their first four selection on a prospect having the chance to compete for a starting job this season.

Deguara.

Out of curiosity, how many snaps does a player need to have to be considered a starter? This can be grouped by position instead of in general.

GleefulGary

Cheesehead
Reaction score
People. A fullback and/or H-back in most offenses is not worth very much.

A fullback and/or H-back in the Shanahan offense, which LaFleur runs, is fairly crucial to the offense.

Please at least try to understand the difference. Where the league values that position is not applicable to where LaFleur is going to value that position.

Sunshinepacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why is it that in MLF system that a presumed #2 RB out of likely 4 total on a roster will be relegated to ST? Or are you saying you feel Dillon won’t be activated on game days?
I see the #2 RB in a MLF System just as valuable as a #3 WR. I don’t consider a #3 WR a “backup” or a #2 RB “backup”. especially in a system where RB’s get a nice dose of pass receptions. You do realize Aaron Jones..our RB caught 39 passes don’t you? Lazard caught less passes than our RB. In MLF system our #1 RB was also the #2 WR.
This offseason, GB sent Graham packing and made a Run at Austin Hooper and clearly had a pre-draft hole at TE.
So in your world, which TE filled the vacancy left in his wake hadn't we drafted one? Um.. don’t answer that if you had to start hunting for one just now........If your my GM your fired! Lol

PS. Yes Deguara is a TE. He’s listed as a TE and played TE in college, just because you want to label him a FB to make your point doesn’t negate him from meeting with the TE group.
And wait a sec! What are you still doing here??! I thought I fired you!:roflmao:

So, when the front office and coaches said they see Deguara as Kyle Juszczyk, who is a fullback, you just figured, nahhh, I like him as a TE more?

As for a #2 RB, that's a backup player, unless you figure they're taking the ball out of Aaron Jones hands a lot this season, in which case Dillon will actually be a negative to the offense, unless you believe he'll be a top-10 RB as a rookie?

And your argument for the #2 RB being a #3 WR is really more of an argument about how bad the receiving group is.

Fredrik87

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Also you’re conflicting yourself. You said Sternberger is more Graham’s replacement, which is logical.
But then in the same breath you picked on Josiah for strictly “receiving” stats, which he’s not considered a Flex TE. I’m not sure what you meant there other than to attempt to degrade him you gave me a peak at your cards. (I’ve got a crappy pair of 4’s with a possible flush.. but now I’m staying in and raising you!) :whistling:
Josiah was never drafted to replace Graham role directly. The Deguara is more a compliment to a Sternberger (or Graham) than competition. Sorry it sounds like exotic vehicles I didn’t try that!

No I am not conflicting myself as you claim my point is that assuming Sternberger is Graham replacement and Deguara is to be a FB or blocking TE then a 3rd round pick is a reach for a player to fill that role as both good players in later rounds and cheap veteran options can by found at those positions because only a few teams place much value in them.
But if I and most other people are wrong on how we see him and we do want him as a receiving TE and that is why we were ok with spending a 3rd round pick then I would be concerned with the fact that his receiving stats were not particularly impressive and we spent a 3rd round pick on him.

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
With all due respect to the OP, when your description of Quinten Rollins is, "average NFL player with shining glimpses" and you describe Jerel Worthy as "served great for a time", you're going into this discussion from the get-go with far too much of a bias to really have a fair debate of the Packers' recent draft picks.

I agree with many of your evaluations, I'll say that. I don't think it's been a dreadful last 10 years of picks, but I'd probably put it at average at best. Probably seems worse than it is because we've generally been picking at the back ends of rounds.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
With all due respect to the OP, when your description of Quinten Rollins is, "average NFL player with shining glimpses" and you describe Jerel Worthy as "served great for a time", you're going into this discussion from the get-go with far too much of a bias to really have a fair debate of the Packers' recent draft picks.

I agree with many of your evaluations, I'll say that. I don't think it's been a dreadful last 10 years of picks, but I'd probably put it at average at best. Probably seems worse than it is because we've generally been picking at the back ends of rounds.
Rollins was though. The future looked pretty bright.

https://247sports.com/nfl/green-bay...-Rollins-excelled-in-rookie-season--44922947/

In last year’s draft, the Green Bay Packers selected cornerback Quinten Rollins out of Miami (Ohio). And he was able to have a very solid rookie season as Pro Football Focus gave him an overall grade of plus 7.7, the 22nd highest grade for a cornerback.

Here’s what PFF had to say about Rollins.

Rollins graded positively in coverage, against the run, and even chipped in with a sack and two hurries as a pass-rusher in his rookie season. Targeted 39 times in coverage, he gave up 22 receptions, but didn’t allow a touchdown and came away with two interceptions and five pass breakups.

and I had high hopes for Worthy, but he never did much. He was quick, shot gaps, and could disrupt in college. Hurt his knee, couldn't win off the snap with quickness and was pushed out of the league.

Fredrik87

Cheesehead
Reaction score
People. A fullback and/or H-back in most offenses is not worth very much.

A fullback and/or H-back in the Shanahan offense, which LaFleur runs, is fairly crucial to the offense.

Please at least try to understand the difference. Where the league values that position is not applicable to where LaFleur is going to value that position.

Where the league values the position is 100% applicable.
If the league doesn't value a position then good players at that position go later in drafts and cost less in free agency Roosevelt Nix and Anthony Sherman two pro bowl FB's were signed to deals worth under 1.5 million just this year, Derek Watt another pretty good FB was the most expensive one signed this offseason was signed for 3.25 million annually and that made him the 3rd highest paid FB in the league.
FB's don't cost you much to sign so you don't save much money by drafting a guy vs signing one.

GleefulGary

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Where the league values the position is 100% applicable.
If the league doesn't value a position then good players at that position go later in drafts and cost less in free agency Roosevelt Nix and Anthony Sherman two pro bowl FB's were signed to deals worth under 1.5 million just this year, Derek Watt another pretty good FB was the most expensive one signed this offseason was signed for 3.25 million annually and that made him the 3rd highest paid FB in the league.
FB's don't cost you much to sign so you don't save much money by drafting a guy vs signing one.

Yeah, buddy, you're proving my point. Thanks!

None of the players you mentioned do what Juice-check do, what Deguara was drafted to do. They might be considered the same position, but the role is incredibly different.

The offense LaFleur runs needs a player like that. It's a necessity. They're hard to find. Is the drafting value of Deguara great? Not really, but it's not terrible either. And anybody calling him a backup clearly doesn't understand the offense LaFleur runs.

Fredrik87

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, buddy, you're proving my point. Thanks!

None of the players you mentioned do what Juice-check do, what Deguara was drafted to do. They might be considered the same position, but the role is incredibly different.

The offense LaFleur runs needs a player like that. It's a necessity. They're hard to find. Is the drafting value of Deguara great? Not really, but it's not terrible either. And anybody calling him a backup clearly doesn't understand the offense LaFleur runs.
Vitale fit that role pretty well last year he also signed for under $1.5 million.
And Deguara is NOT Juszczyk just because he'd be playing that role wouldn't make him even close to Juszczyk is there any reason to believe the pro bowlers I mentioned would have a harder time learning to playing that role well than Deguara would?

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Vitale couldn't get in a game without being on the injury report the next week. He didn't fill any role well.

D

Deleted member 6794

Deguara.

Out of curiosity, how many snaps does a player need to have to be considered a starter? This can be grouped by position instead of in general.

Graham played 638 snaps on offense, Lewis 498 last season. Deguara should at least surpass Lewis' total to be considered a starter.

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So, when the front office and coaches said they see Deguara as Kyle Juszczyk, who is a fullback, you just figured, nahhh, I like him as a TE more?

As for a #2 RB, that's a backup player, unless you figure they're taking the ball out of Aaron Jones hands a lot this season, in which case Dillon will actually be a negative to the offense, unless you believe he'll be a top-10 RB as a rookie?

And your argument for the #2 RB being a #3 WR is really more of an argument about how bad the receiving group is.

Well, the argument could be that Dillon could become the short yardage or goal line specialist, given in part that he is bigger than both Jones and Williams and probably has a little more power in his runs.

In that case, he might have kind of a LaGarrett Blount role in the offense, and it's certainly becoming more and more common for offenses to feature 2 or 3 backs in them.

Reaction score
My frustration (and I'm guessing many others) comes from the fact that after many years of bad/mediocre drafts and very few FA signings in TT's late years, last offseason and last season we suddenly changed our trajectory and it looked like we would compete for a SB in the remaining AR years (while we have a HOF QB that is currently under contract for 4 years). This offseason, while we have glaring holes that were exposed, we focused on making picks for the future. For people that want to try and win another SB with AR, our hopes were breifly raised and now if feels like more of the same. Now, we will likely compete for Division titles for the remainder of AR's career and be completely outmatched when we face a true contender. It is the same story we've seen for the past 8 or so years (other than 2014).

Maybe we get lucky that Love is another HOF QB but to me it feels like we just settled for 2 SB's with nearly 30 consecutive years of HOF QB play. Actually it's more like ~30 years of top 10 all-time QB play.

I hope I'm wrong and I hope we sign some of the remaining FA's.
Well good for you! Look at the bright side, at least you picked the perfect username! Go get ‘em old you old toad you ! :tup:

Reaction score

You are contradicting yourself. Dillon isn’t competition to Aaron Jones. He’s more complimentary to him.. ok ok. yes they are both RB’s but with nearly opposite skill sets. Seeing Dillon as “stealing snaps” from A.J. Is laughable. No wonder why you feel threatened by him. Let me ask you this.. Was Marcades Lewis stealing snaps from Jimmy Graham?
According to you need 1 TE and 1 RB so they won’t steal snaps from each other. Haha. That’s pretty funny actually!! :roflmao:

What was your reaction that our RB was the 2nd leading receiver? Tied for yardage and #2 in receptions. and have you forgotten that RB’s have to pass block? RB’s run block for other players and each other. You’ve turned the position 1 dimensional.

You’re logic of a 1 RB system goes against everything that MLF is doing. Aaron Jones cannot be on the field for 1,100 snaps. He was at near maximum capacity with 662 snaps and that’s a healthy Aaron Jones.

Last edited:

GleefulGary

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Vitale fit that role pretty well last year he also signed for under $1.5 million.
And Deguara is NOT Juszczyk just because he'd be playing that role wouldn't make him even close to Juszczyk is there any reason to believe the pro bowlers I mentioned would have a harder time learning to playing that role well than Deguara would?

Uhhh...Vitale was a **** poor blocker who couldn't stay healthy. Just an okay route runner.

I'm reluctant to say Deguara is as good as Juice-check, but I do think he's comparable.

And yes, there's a lot of reason the ones you mentioned wouldn't fit that role. Nix has 12 career receptions. Watt has 10. They're blocking backs. If you think that's what this offense calls for, you're sadly mistaken.

Members online

Latest posts