AJ Hawks bye week

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I really dig it that he is into classic rock and named his two kids after two of the greatest artists of that era.
That is really groovy!

Shawnsta3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"As linebackers, we have to get downhill and try to attack the guys on the other side of the line of scrimmage, not hit them three or four yards down the field and let them drag you for a yard or two."
:rolleyes:

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"As linebackers, we have to get downhill and try to attack the guys on the other side of the line of scrimmage, not hit them three or four yards down the field and let them drag you for a yard or two."
:rolleyes:
Knowing is half of the battle. Too bad we've been losing the other half.

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
I really dig it that he is into classic rock and named his two kids after two of the greatest artists of that era.
That is really groovy!
Right on. With all the bread he makes he probably always gets front row seats. I really dig his vibe but I was bummed when he cut his hair. He should have let his freak flag fly. But he will keep on truckin and have a nice day. Ok, I think I am going to do a dobie and chill out for awhile. the last one was bogarted by some long haired, barefoot, creeping gnome.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Right on. With all the bread he makes he probably always gets front row seats. I really dig his vibe but I was bummed when he cut his hair. He should have let his freak flag fly. But he will keep on truckin and have a nice day. Ok, I think I am going to do a dobie and chill out for awhile. the last one was bogarted by some long haired, barefoot, creeping gnome.
"Creeping gnome?"
That is one that I am not hip to daddy-o!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts