Cheesehead
Reaction score
I F-ing hate Rome.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HNgqQVHI_8]YouTube - Jim Rome[/ame]

turbo69

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I F-ing hate Rome.

Holy $hit !!!!! I have never seen that before ivo610 . That was pretty rude. Actually when I looked at the video and saw Everett on there, I was like, ohhhh.......I forgot all about that guy. I think he knows not to do that anymore though. What a A-Hole !!!!

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Everett should have beat the **** out of him. You talk that much **** and to someones face you deserve a fight.

turbo69

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Everett should have beat the **** out of him. You talk that much **** and to someones face you deserve a fight.

Agreed. A pencil pusher/TV show host talking smack to a professional athelete? If Rome is going to talk $hit like a man........he better be prepared to get his *** kicked like a man. Or back it up like a man.

Something similar to what I told my son after the first time he got his *** whipped. lol :preach:

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLyiuTRZnjE"]YouTube - Aaron Rodgers Tribute Song[/ame]

This was a big topic of discussion.

StarBustFB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"Aaron, What is up, How are you, How's it going, Whats going on?"

Is that how Jim Rome greeted him? Can't stand that dude.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Its been too long for me to know who this Rome is, but it looks like he thought he could say anything
as long as that desk was in front of him.
How disrespectful!
Wish the footage would of kept on rolling. I'm not into violence, but not into blantant taunting more!

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bloody hell, I don't give a kitty poop about Rome! I missed Aaron!!! Freakin fiddling around on the internet, silly ADD? Was it a good interview at least!!!???

Staff online

Latest posts