Aaron Rodgers watch.

D

Deleted member 6794

Here are Rodgers stats as well as his ranking among qualifying quarterbacks over the last 16 games. Those numbers ain't pretty.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The guy has accounted for 100% of our touchdowns. How about they help out on defense, or special teams?? A takeaway would be nice ...or a long return instead of once every 5 games. Oh here's a thought!! How about some guys who can get open? and stretch the field on a consistent basis? Maybe I'm asking for too much.

MadCat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can't help but wonder what his stats would be like if drops were backed out and he had receivers who could get separation so he isn't forced to throw into coverage... Obviously he has had plenty of misses, but still... With any other qb except brady on our team, we would probably be 0-9 right now. What or who else do we have going for us?

D

Deleted member 6794

I can't help but wonder what his stats would be like if drops were backed out and he had receivers who could get separation so he isn't forced to throw into coverage... Obviously he has had plenty of misses, but still... With any other qb except brady on our team, we would probably be 0-9 right now. What or who else do we have going for us?

The Packers offense is centered around elite quarterback play. While the team most likely would have less wins with another signal caller Rodgers hasn't performed up to expectations. I agree the receivers are part of the problem
but so is the quarterback.

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Packers offense is centered around elite quarterback play. While the team most likely would have less wins with another signal caller Rodgers hasn't performed up to expectations. I agree the receivers are part of the problem
but so is the quarterback.
I agreed with this post, but I think the biggest problem is pass defense at this point. While the offense has not been perfect, it has shown the ability to move the ball and score points.

D

Deleted member 6794

I agreed with this post, but I think the biggest problem is pass defense at this point. While the offense has not been perfect, it has shown the ability to move the ball and score points.

There's no doubt about pass defense currently being the Packers biggest problem. But while the offense has been successful at times they haven't consistently performed on a high level either.

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I read a few months ago when the same info was out just on a bootleg website that no one had ever heard of before or would trust. I believe it. It all makes sense. He really needs to figure that crap out to get back to being able to focus on his job like he used to.

Quientus

Oenophile
Reaction score
Anyone read the Bleacher Report article?

Its basically suggesting what some of us have been saying for years; Rodgers isn't a "born Leader" ... the article though suggests and portrays a somewhat divided lockerroom ...

However several pundits and experts have questioned Rodgers leadership abilities lately - and with good reason seemingly ...

I expect (eventually) Rodgers "divorce" from The Packers may be even uglier than Favres was ...??

Firethorn1001

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Read it. Nothing really new.

I'm not sure I'm buying the falling out from his family is the sole reason any more than we can point to any number of things that have come up. Their struggles are just a witches brew of all the reasons posed in various threads. His personal issues, McCarthy's seeming inability to adjust, Thompson's swings and misses on draft picks, Slow WRs, Rodgers distrust in receivers, Jordy not being Jordy, Injuries, etc... Over the years, they can overcome a couple failure points, but there are just too many issues right now.

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The main thing I am concerned about is his jacked up personal life that seems to clearly be affecting his mental approach to the game.

ThePerfectBeard

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The main thing I am concerned about is his jacked up personal life that seems to clearly be affecting his mental approach to the game.

This is what I'm concerned about. Unless it was a money thing, which it doesn't sound like it is, how do you cut off family like that?

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It has to do with that roommate/ maybe more of his, Munn and his family's reaction to some part of that. I think his family knew about him and the roommate and were cool with it. When the rumors started he freaked and booted that guy and went into PR spin mode and got with Munn. They both said some very suggestive and or personal things about each other publically which is NOT HIS STYLE and his parents confronted him on it and he cut them off. That logically makes sense to me.

Members online

Latest posts