Aaron Rodgers secret

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good article and we're in for another record breaking year for Aaron. Further down the article, I loved the Cleveland guy's complaint about the NFL fleecing season ticket holders by forcing them to pay full price for preseason tickets. Undoubtedly the biggest ripoff in professional sports.
'

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
Good article and we're in for another record breaking year for Aaron. Further down the article, I loved the Cleveland guy's complaint about the NFL fleecing season ticket holders by forcing them to pay full price for preseason tickets. Undoubtedly the biggest ripoff in professional sports.
'

well at least he knows that cleveland is only worth about $10 a ticket lol

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I forgot to mention that the $10 price includes parking and a free stadium beer.
OK.
Now it makes sense.
Because without parking and beer I would have thought it would only be about 98¢.

(I am so grateful that I am not a Cleveland Clowns fan. I would not be looking forward to each year for more misery.)

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
OK.
Now it makes sense.
Because without parking and beer I would have thought it would only be about 98¢.

(I am so grateful that I am not a Cleveland Clowns fan. I would not be looking forward to each year for more misery.)

But, you have to give their die hard fans a lot of credit for staying true. That type of drought is terrible. Not since the days of bernie kosar, webster slaughter and reggie langhorn have the browns been of any threat.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
But, you have to give their die hard fans a lot of credit for staying true. That type of drought is terrible. Not since the days of bernie kosar, webster slaughter and reggie langhorn have the browns been of any threat.
True.
At least this Cleveland fan has a sense of humor about it!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

GB fans had to suffer through the 70's and 80's.

I'm not familier with any of those names.
Was that after Jim Brown?
When was the last time the Clowns had any glory days?

H

HardRightEdge

OK.
Now it makes sense.

98 cents to see Johnny Football in action? Certainly you jest. ;)

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If I had a dollar for everytime an nfl player in training camp said he was in the best shape of his life....

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
98 cents to see Johnny Football in action? Certainly you jest. ;)
Timmy Teabag was a bust. (Still thinks he can make it in the NFL. Only thing he has been good at was jersey sales.)
Nothing to brag about yet from Michael Sam.
Ron Dane didn't nearly deliver as he did in his Heisman winning college career.
Maybe JF will be an exception to the hype and expectations.
Seems like those who you least expect it from are those who really make it.
Our team for example: If the Falcons would have known, they would have kept BF.
Anywhere from like 60% - 85% or more didn't want to give Air-Run Rodgers a chance (Same with all those teams that didn't draft him) were pleasantly surprised.

If ticket sales really were that cheap in Cleveland, I would start a petition and lobby like crazy to have them moved into our division so that I could move to Cleveland and watch them play the Packers once a year.
Yeah, I love the Packers and saving money that much to even think to make those sacrifices to move to freakin Cleveland. At least they got the R-N-R HOF.
And if you haven't already, be sure to check out the underrated comedy Welcome to Collinwood about a bunch of bumbling wanna-be burglars that takes place in Cleveland.

Last edited:
H

HardRightEdge

Timmy Teabag was a bust. (Still thinks he can make it in the NFL. Only thing he has been good at was jersey sales.)
Nothing to brag about yet from Michael Sam.
Ron Dane didn't nearly deliver as he did in his Heisman winning college career.
Maybe JF will be an exception to the hype and expectations.
Seems like those who you least expect it from are those who really make it.
Our team for example: If the Falcons would have known, they would have kept BF.
Anywhere from like 60% - 85% or more didn't want to give Air-Run Rodgers a chance (Same with all those teams that didn't draft him) were pleasantly surprised.

If ticket sales really were that cheap in Cleveland, I would start a petition and lobby like crazy to have them moved into our division so that I could move to Cleveland and watch them play the Packers once a year.
Yeah, I love the Packers and saving money that much to even think to make those sacrifices to move to freakin Cleveland. At least they got the R-N-R HOF.
And if you haven't already, be sure to check out the underrated comedy Welcome to Collinwood about a bunch of bumbling wanna-be burglars that takes place in Cleveland.

When I drive through Cleveland on I-90, I like stealing glances east down into the Cuyahoga River. It's like looking into the mouth of hell. It must have been a sight to see in the steel-making heyday when the river caught fire.

Last edited by a moderator:

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nice article. We are fortunate to be Packer fans. We have possibly another decade of AR with the chance to go the distance every year he's healthy. I believe Aaron will go down as ab NFL icon, particularly if he wins another SB. Then the argument of. "Who is the best QB" will fade away once and for all...
Hold on, Paul. I love Rogers, but he's got a ways to go to beat Starr, currently the greatest QB of all time, Packers or otherwise.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hold on, Paul. I love Rogers, but he's got a ways to go to beat Starr, currently the greatest QB of all time, Packers or otherwise.
Interesting thing is that Rodgers HAS TO TOTALLY CARRY this team.
With him, he won us a Super Bowl.
Without him, we get destroyed by teams like the Lions, Eagles, can't beat Minnesota.

I love Bart, and agree I would rank him #1 for our franchise so far.... but he was never asked to carry a team like Rodgers is.
Bart would never have been able to do what Rodgers did in the 2010 post-season. Very few have. Marino wasn't able to.
Elway wasn't.

Aikman just drove a bus with a great great roster all around him.
Favre too as he had the NFL #1 defense the one year he was part of a title team.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Interesting thing is that Rodgers HAS TO TOTALLY CARRY this team.
With him, he won us a Super Bowl.
Without him, we get destroyed by teams like the Lions, Eagles, can't beat Minnesota.

I love Bart, and agree I would rank him #1 for our franchise so far.... but he was never asked to carry a team like Rodgers is.
Bart would never have been able to do what Rodgers did in the 2010 post-season. Very few have. Marino wasn't able to.
Elway wasn't.

Aikman just drove a bus with a great great roster all around him.
Favre too as he had the NFL #1 defense the one year he was part of a title team.
The Packers won the Championship in 2010 with a team that was very, very solid. True, Rogers was unconscious during the games after the debacle in Detroit, but the defense was solid--if not great. The defense ranked 2nd in the league in scoring, 4th in turnovers, 4th in yards allowed. They were terrific in the Steelers game, even without Woodson. Very, very solid. And this was a team that was decimated by injuries to starters, as everyone knows. The depth and talent might have been equal to some of Lombardi's teams. The league has changed to where it is impossible today to keep a roster together as it was possible in the 60s. In spite of this, the Packers are the only team in the league to win its division the last 3 years in a row; and with New England the only teams to have winning records the last 5 years. I don't believe I'm a homer for appreciating the management of the team. And I agree with you that Rogers is the key.

Members online

Latest posts