Aaron's secret recipe of 12 herbs and spices

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Now ... I recognize that there are going to be those who have encamped in various "Aaron Camps". Those who despise the liar. Those who feel that Aaron tanked. Those who yell from the rooftops that he's someone else's problem now. Those who howl at the moon that he looked like a guy who would steal your catalytic converter his last years in Green Bay. Those who, like me, acknowledge that he's all those things but he is still a Packer for life who will be on our Ring one day and we're all flawed personalities, but #12 was a helluva player for Green Bay. Personalities ( I'm talking kooks here ) aside, #12 was a helluva of a Packer - Aaron is a kook and a crackpot. So, have I hit everything? STILL ...

Speculation is that Aaron will be activated as of this next week after suffering a torn Achilles tendon on Snap #4 of his Jets tenure.
What do we have to say about that? I say it wasn't a full tear. It was something else that Aaron can use to further his agenda in favor of medical quackery. I remember Reggie White being "healed by God" of a torn bicep muscle in one week, I think it was during the '95 season.

I really don't know what to make of this, as usual. I would have to say that it wasn't a torn Achilles tendon... healing potions made of the eye-of-newt and bat wings cannot heal a torn Achilles in what, 3 months? Wanna bet the Jets play him?

pacmaniac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What medical quackery are you talking about? Rodgers has only mentioned the speed bridge, which is not quackery.