Fire Aaron Hill !!!

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Matt LaFleur, Tucker Kraft, and Zach Tom all sustained pectoral injuries. I'll just premptively start the "Fire Aaron Hill" thread for the negative nancy's out there! :roflmao:

(p.s. Aaron Hill is our new Strength & Conditioning coach)

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Matt LaFleur, Tucker Kraft, and Zach Tom all sustained pectoral injuries. I'll just premptively start the "Fire Aaron Hill" thread for the negative nancy's out there! :roflmao:

I don't think there is anything to worry about there but did anybody else notice the last paragraph about Jacobs dealing with a hamstring injury? Maybe nothing and its early but could we catch a break just once?

OP
OP
El Guapo

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm most worried about LaFleur recovering in time.

Yes, I saw the Jacobs injury. I hurt my glute and my back bowling last night. I bet you dollars to donuts that Jacobs will be ready to go before me!

Reaction score
On the good news front - Enagbare is ready to go:
I forgot how big Kingsley is. He was standing beside Van Ness in some film review I was watching and he appeared a sliver taller and Lukas isn’t exactly short. I know that doesn’t align with their RAS # but maybe Enagbare wears 3” spikes or Lukas wears racing flats idk

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score

You convinced me, I'm on board.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Reaction score

Thirteen Below

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sounds like we dodged a bullet.
Hopefully. Assuming he does proper rehab. I'm always skeptical that a Torn Pectoral Guy can be 100% relied upon to do that, because if he used basic gym sense he probably wouldn't have injured himself in the first place. He needs to be extremely disciplined and not try to get it all back at once. As it is, this is probably going to set him back in his conditioning going into the season, and there will always be at least some risk of reinjury or sympathetic injury to the other pectoral from compensation.

I'll keep my fingers crossed that this was a lesson learned.

My biggest worry is Lafleur - how many practices is he going to miss? We need him coaching at 100% ASAP.

Last edited:
OP
OP
El Guapo

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just remember that these guys are all being pushed by the teams to improve and be the best, pushed by fans and media to dominate, and pushed by themselves to make the team / be the starter / be an all-pro / get the next big contract. Add on top that these guys are mostly in their early-to-mid-20s, which I suppose is sort of to your point, and you get these injuries. I suspect that the Strength & Conditioning coaches are guiding players to use proper technique, but these guys are just pushing their bodies to extremes to meet expectations.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Another injury, LVN broke his thumb.

Fortunately, as some of us have heard/said in life, "just the tip".

Thirteen Below

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Members online

Latest posts