Aaron Rodgers leaves teammates in awe

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
In a town with so much football tradition, writers on the Green Bay Packers beat are usually cautious to throw out hyperbole. Yet the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel and Green Bay Press-Gazette didn’t hesitate to call the performance by Aaron Rodgers on Saturday night against the Falcons one of the greatest by a quarterback in the team’s…
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Read this article!

Yet the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel and Green Bay Press-Gazette didn’t hesitate to call the performance by Aaron Rodgers on Saturday night against the Falcons one of the greatest by a quarterback in the team’s playoff history. If not the greatest.

Rodgers’ teammates certainly agreed.

Greg Jennings: “Oh, my gosh, the guy is a phenomenal quarterback. He played lights out today. He played absolutely lights out. When he’s playing like that, boy he makes us a tough team to beat.”

Donald Driver: “When our big dog is playing well, all the other big dogs roll behind him. And that’s how we roll.”

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Where are all the haters now?

The kid that refused to let Rodgers give him an autograph at a golf tourney has to be kicking himself now.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Where are all the haters now?

The kid that refused to let Rodgers give him an autograph at a golf tourney has to be kicking himself now.

I was just going to post the video. Ok, I will since you insist.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbA0S9F1E2Y]YouTube - Aaron Rodgers getting dissed by fan for Big Ben Roethlisberger[/ame]

Members online

Latest posts