1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Aaron Rodgers is disliked by the REF Nation?

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by armand34, Oct 12, 2010.

1. armand34

armand34 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +280
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoBbkGEsOJg&NR=1]YouTube - Aaron Rodgers Helmet to Helmet Contact - No Flag[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZCbmc0IIM4&feature=related]YouTube - Aaron Rodgers nearly gets his facemask ripped off on National TV and Nobody Notices[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Yq3REsd8Tc&feature=related]YouTube - Aaron Rodgers: Tapp put bite on him[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TxuUskb0ZY]YouTube - LaRon Landry intercepts Aaron Rodgers in OT[/ame]

I can't find all of them, but there are way more then this, sorry if this was posted before I'm just in a bad mood:frustrated:

2. armand34

armand34 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +280
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wik1Qi4btdg&feature=related]YouTube - Julius Peppers annihilates Aaron Rodgers.[/ame] oh yea this one too, first play shown not the second

3. The Drew

The Drew #packergang

Ratings:
    +484
    These refs must die!

4. Kitten

Kitten Feline Cheesehead Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,427
    I made this point in another thread as well. Why the hell was Zombo fined and not this guy? If these refs are gonna set a precedent with the penalties, they need to be consistent in calling them. They cannot be selective or players are going to continue to make those hits on the off chance a flag will not be thrown.

5. Canada's #1 Packer Fan

Canada's #1 Packer Fan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +16
    yes all these videos makes it hard to understand the Refereeing when it comes to Rodgers. it will be nice to see if NFL puts out a fine on the washingon redskins for the helmet to helmet hit. if they do then it would show that the referrees did miss it. mccarthy did say the tapes were sent in so i'll be watching the nfl site this week

PS: Maybe the 80000 fans should all wear referree sweaters for 1 game to show support for aaron rodgers and show our displeasure. this is our SB quaterback.

if that hit had been on a few other quarterbacks ( i don't need to name them ) it would have been a flag

6. SpartaChris

SpartaChris Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +965
    Seriously I think the officiating is biased against Green Bay in general. I saw TONS of plays in last nights game that would and have earned our guys a flag. But nope, not anyone on the Jets or Vikings.

The holding call of Matthers in the end zone still has me incensed. Not sure who a guy has to f*ck around here to get some fairness in the calls, but that should have been a safety and then GB ball. Instead it goes uncalled.

7. Munny

Munny Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    It is rather irritating to say the least. I just love the non calls when the ref is clearly LOOKING at the QB. Any contact to a QB's helmet by our guys draws flags by the dozen!

8. PackerManLV

PackerManLV Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
  9. Forget Favre

Forget Favre Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2,674
    Here's some more heat to get your blood boiling: Those two points from that safety would have won us the game.

10. SpartaChris

SpartaChris Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +965
    Yeah, that's definitely not lost on me. Plus we would have regained possession of the ball in pretty good field position to potentially put up even more points. All because of one ignored call.

11. packerfan4ever

packerfan4ever Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +53
    i saw those hits and just gets me frustrated,not sure why they ignore when it comes to our q.b thats what is so upsetting you see plays that we make and go wow 2 points just to have it taken away,when i saw that hit on a-rod thought we would get the ball back,like cutler did when zombo hit him but know,refs need to be fair and i'm not seeing it.

12. PackAttack56

PackAttack56 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    My best friend was born and raised in Chicago, and we watch the games together, and even has been getting upset with these lack of calls.

13. Murgen

Murgen MechaPackzilla

Ratings:
    +585
    I don't think refs hate Rodgers, they just suck is the real reason.

14. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +979
    Refs suck balls. Hate them hate them hate them.

They're not the reason we lost last game, but it was the same deal MNF with Cutler.

It's just not fair that we ALWAYS have to play a harder game than the opponent. It's just not fair.

15. NelsonsLongCatch

NelsonsLongCatch Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +626
    I'm with you. No call for helmet-to-helmet in playoffs last year. No call on Sunday. The refs aren't given ARod any respect.

16. Murgen

Murgen MechaPackzilla

Ratings:
    +585
    The reason is the Refs kind of ignore him is he isn't in their face every play whining about late hits like Cutler/Manning.

17. NelsonsLongCatch

NelsonsLongCatch Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +626
    He's a laid back surfer... Hopefully what happened on Sunday makes him a little more vocal

18. Murgen

Murgen MechaPackzilla

Ratings:
    +585
    Yeah, dude needs to speak up. Squeaky wheel gets the grease. Just don"t turn into a Culter douche.

19. Packman Chant

Packman Chant Lambeau West

Ratings:
    +22
    That second video vs. AZ in the wildcard game...still eats me up. Lol.

20. randymoonsthepacks

randymoonsthepacks Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0

That first play wasn't a late hit, that is a routine hit in the NFL. I see hits with that same timing in every game. Unless there was some helmet to helmet I missed.

21. armand34

armand34 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +280
    it looked like facemask to facemask