Aaron Jones

GreenNGold_81

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Do you believe there is a "once in a generation RB" in this draft?

Jacobs? Anderson? Harris?

Not at all. There may not even be a RB drafted in the first round (I've seen mocks without an RB taken, but I do believe Jacobs will be taken by the Raiders with one of their late firsts).

greengold

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Aaron Jones is the highest graded HB/FB in pass protection this year through 6 games per PFF with a 91.0 grade. Jones has not allowed a pressure since Week 15 of his rookie season in 2017, in roughly 60 pass blocking attempts during that span...

He's also an exemplary blocker in space, springing MVS for that 70 yd TD last Sunday.

Way to be Aaron!!!! I love this kid's toughness, and I hope he rides a very successful season all the way home to bringing back the Lombardi Trophy.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

H

HardRightEdge

Aaron Jones is the highest graded HB/FB in pass protection this year through 6 games per PFF with a 91.0 grade. Jones has not allowed a pressure since Week 15 of his rookie season in 2017, in roughly 60 pass blocking attempts during that span...

He's also an exemplary blocker in space, springing MVS for that 70 yd TD last Sunday.

Way to be Aaron!!!! I love this kid's toughness, and I hope he rides a very successful season all the way home to bringing back the Lombardi Trophy.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!
It's pretty evident even without PFF that his blocking and pass catching has advanced considerably since this time last season.

Members online

Latest posts