Aaron Jones Payday?

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just a quick thought. Not to stir the pot but anyone here think this offseason Aaron Jones might be looking for a new contract? Guy's been having a monster year and with players like L. Bell, Elliot getting paid this offseason he makes a case for his? Thoughts?

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ugh, this is the problem with players performing. Is he going to turn to **** like Elliot too?

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He's been getting the short TD's but in terms of rushing yards, he's far behind other running backs.

He deserves a payday but nothing exorbitant...somewhere around $6m, I'm thinking.

Calvin

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would not blame him. RBs in the NFL are treated very bad in terms of getting paid. His base salary is like 600,000, he earned that by week 4. He deserves a new contract after this season. As with anything in life, hopefully both sides can find a balance; vs GB saying nope to him or Jones demanding 80 million.

PackinMSP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He will want one eventually and 4 years 24 million is probably about what it'll be..isn't that what like Grant and Ahman got when they got extended too?

D

Deleted member 6794

I wouldn't be surprised if Jones asks for an extension next offseason. The Packers might be smart to get it done with a year left on his current deal as well.