A-Rod ignores his family?

Packer96

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I too HAD my concerns about his relationship with his current GF but seeing how defense played yesterday and reflecting back on how this team just loses these games tells me it's not Rod but the pathetic secondary. EVERY time they give up 3rd and long! EVERY TIME! Let alone give up big plays to let the other team score. Rod can only do so much.

This D reminds me of the Staints and how much Brees can do for the O until the D just hands the other team a loss.
And this has been the story since the 4th and 26, same s**t different day

D

Deleted member 6794

Actually it still does ... its context ... something your reference to your mentioned statlines miss ...

No, it doesn't. I was replying to another poster who complained about a ton of three and outs by the offense as well as Rodgers stats looking better because of the team playing catch up mode. The article you linked to doesn't mention anything about that at all.

LZ13

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Watching Rodgers this year makes me wonder. He misses easy passes. He misses open receivers. Throws a pic when offensive holding flags are all over the place. Even though this would not stand out for a typical QB, mentally, he NEVER did these things before - the guy was just flawless. And the other things mentioned in the article make me wonder if there is possibly something medical going on - early symptoms of cte? Hope I am completely wrong, for A-rod's sake.

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dump Olivia.
Make amends with his family.
And maybe he will get back to top form again.

James Johnson

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So I've read this tabloid fluff. I've watched Espn throw slander and I've listened to the old packers players come out. This is just my opinion but heres my take.
It's like the media when trump was making his final push, if you listened to them and what they fabricated then this would be a while different election with opposite results. They force rumors to the public so they have something edgey for their job to make them get views.

Top offenders I've seen:
Skip Bayless- worthless media troll, Hates aaron rodgers and the pack. He's a joke. Never listen to a word this hack says.

Rodgers brother: couldn't cut it in NFL, posts douchy pictured on instagram. Wants to be relevant so bad he joined that dumb reality TV show. ..I mean really? If the story about aaron dies down he's the type of cat to start up another one about some horrible childhood treatment hoping it catches on in the media.

Cowherd: loves to create controversy, had no class and is dying for this to be true so he can says "my sources" on the air like he's some investigative reported for CNN.

Greg Jennings: mad about his departure from green bay, never got the numbers with out rodgers, turned snitch while trying to get a media job during last year's as a player and really pushed after he retired. He's doing nothing more than try to stay relevant, this is his only shot.

J Findley: after that horrible injury he wanted to keep playing but honestly was ignored, knew he couldn't play anymore got mad at the packers, vented hate. He was a great TE because of #12. Thinks he should still play. Still frustrated now he's snitching.

I don't know what personal stuff is going on with rodgers, and I don't care, his numbers are there. The defense is basically the worst in the league, that's not rodgers, that capers. Just my 2 cents.

Last edited:

Lex Luger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I thought Munn was poison as soon as I heard about the relationship. I think she is a mean, arrogant fame mongering *****, but even if it does affect Rodger's play, the media can never bring it up because it is none of their business.

But that doesn't mean we fans can't speculate. I personally think it is affecting him, but there is nothing that can be done if it is true so there is no in point debating it.

G0P4ckG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My guess? Olivia Munn converted Rodgers to Scientology and that is what has created the rift between he and his family.

Packer Fan in SD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My guess: like many other athletes, once they get the big contracts the extended family and friends want "their" piece. Then remind the athlete where he came from and finally get all pissy when he won't finance this business idea and buy that home or car for childhood friends and family.

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There's been absolutely no correlation between family/friends and an athlete's performance. Most pro athlete's know enough to not let off field problems affect their performance.

I personally detest new articles and reporters who post such trash and blame brother, Olivia etc etc. Disgusting!

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hate to point this out... but all of this seems to me to be moot. Rodgers has been playing pretty well lately. Perhaps we should look into the personal life of Capers... Thompson.... Clay Mathews... all of the DBs.... sigh.

Members online

Latest posts