A Little Restraint Please.

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
With Brett in town next week to induct Frank Winters into the packer Hall Of Fame, and the induction of Gilbert Brown.... I hope "Farve Fans" do not protest or make a scene.

These to guys deserve their day. 100% of it. The total focus should be on them.

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree 100%. I have read stuff the last few days about "fans" wanting to protest at Lambeau. That would be really embarrassing.

NFL_GEEK

Cheesehead
Reaction score
that would be kool...i'll love to see the chaos @ lambeau...no, i'm not being a **** head...

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
why does my post get deleted and geeks isnt.

Ive given 4 years and over 2000 post to this site, and you want to just throw out my comments as if they have no merit, for a guy with 47 posts.!!

I deserve to have what i said show up on this site after all I've given it. no matter what i said, or whatever language was used.

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
why does my post get deleted and geeks isnt.

Ive given 4 years and over 2000 post to this site, and you want to just throw out my comments as if they have no merit, for a guy with 47 posts.!!

I deserve to have what i said show up on this site after all I've given it. no matter what i said, or whatever language was used.

please don't make this personal man.

if you have something to discuss about this topic, by all means do.

Woodson_fan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packnic: TT must be running this site, next they'll force you to join a vikings forum. Don't worry, I will protest in your defense.

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Woodson_fan said:
Packnic: TT must be running this site, next they'll force you to join a vikings forum. Don't worry, I will protest in your defense.

you're confused, but i'm not going to hold it against you. if you want to address this topic please do. Woodson_fan.

anything else is going bye bye.

wischeez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:
With Brett in town next week to induct Frank Winters into the packer Hall Of Fame, and the induction of Gilbert Brown.... I hope "Farve Fans" do not protest or make a scene.

These to guys deserve their day. 100% of it. The total focus should be on them.

I agree with you 100% RP, let those other players have their day in the sun.
The drama can continue another day.

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It seems dishonorable to protest somthing like this, against Brett Favre of all people the guy who has given 16 pretty good years. The day belongs to the other guys though and they should get full attention.

DGB454

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It seems dishonorable to protest somthing like this, against Brett Favre of all people the guy who has given 16 pretty good years. The day belongs to the other guys though and they should get full attention.

Actually the protestors are rumored to be Favre fans protesting against the Packers.

They need to stay away and let these guys have their day. Bart Starr will be there too. If they show up Bart will kick their arses.

retiredgrampa

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have been a Packer fan for 62 years, beginning at age 12. The only Packer jersey I own is Gilbert Brown's #93.. I would hope no one would make his day less than great. He's a Packer through and through.

PackOne

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I see they changed it from 200 to a crowd of more than 100.

Heh keeps getting smaller. Green Bay is a smart town, they don't buy into that embarrassing rally crap.

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I see they changed it from 200 to a crowd of more than 100.

Heh keeps getting smaller. Green Bay is a smart town, they don't buy into that embarrassing rally crap.
It will be called, "The 100 Man March."

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Speaking of the Gravedigger, check out this awesome picture of #93. He was a bad ***:

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

PackOne

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I want to sit in Lombardi's office too.

[flash width=250 height=200]http://www.youtube.com/v/1VlC1ypU_2Y.swf[/flash]

jpigeon

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, he was a monster in the middle. Man, a better nose tackle, hard to find. I hope they do get their day in the sune and aren't overshadowed by fans rallying outside the venue.

That should take place next Thursday at the shareholders meeting in Lambeau. Wouldn't that just be a crazy site if 50 or 60 thouseand showed up to listen to TT, explain things.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think you're preaching to the choir here.

Despite all the chaos going on in Packerland, most of pf.com is pretty level headed.

Members online